“Good but Pricey” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Palm Nashville

The Palm Nashville
Reserve with OpenTable
The Palm Nashville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 2,026 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Nashville
Cross street: Broadway
Norway, Maine
“Good but Pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is the third time I have been to The Palm. We had a very big group (17 of us). They were able to put us off in a small room which was great. We ordered lots of appetizers which I must say were YUMMY!!!! Everyone's food was very good. The guy across from my ordered the biggest lobster that I have ever seen! I highly recommend the Lettuce Wedge Salad - very good. I have always had a great meal at The Palm. Prices are what I consider high but worth it. The service was very good. Great bar area if you want a cocktail before your meal.

Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
Nashville, Tennessee
“Very high quality and expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Food is great! Went for a work function. Pricing was very high on everything, but delicious! The server was not very friendly, but very professional and out of the way. Atmosphere was awesome, we had a private room that was quiet and quaint. I strongly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“The Best Sea Bass!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had a fairly large group in town for the SEC basketball. We went last minute without a reservation and sat in the bar. I had the Sea Bass lightly blackened, it was the best fish I have ever tasted!

Vonore
“Expensive, but good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

If you want excellence and are willing to pay for it, go to the Palm. Everything is first rate. The service is attentive, but not overbearing. The food is of the highest quality and perfectly prepared. Portions are expensive, but generous in size.

Memphis, Tennessee
“Delicious steak and nice bar atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

When all else was packed and turned our group of 6 away! We ended up eating at the bar on this busy Saturday night and it was delish! Very good cocktails in this fun bar atmosphere..had the Gigi's salad, which was gigantic and the 8 ounce filet, which was the best I have ever had! Prepared medium and prepared perfectly...yes it's a chain and I prefer local spot, but this was unbeatable when the rest couldn't and wouldn't seat us (boo Merchants)

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to The Palm Nashville? Share your experiences!