“So much excellent food!”
Review of Kobe Steaks - CLOSED

Kobe Steaks
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West End
Description: At Kobe Steaks you"ll experience creative hibachi cooking right at your table in a fun-filled atmosphere. You'll enjoy the knife-wielding skill and showmanship of specially trained chefs as they prepare meals before your eyes on hibachi grills. Whether it's a birthday, an anniversary, a rehearsal dinner, a business meeting, or any occasion, Kobe Steaks can accommodate large or small groups.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

While visiting Vanderbilt, we took our son to Kobe Steaks, right near campus. If you've been to a tepanyaki restaurant, then you know how much fun it is to watch the chef cook your food right in front of you. Our Kobe chef was excellent, and even created a flaming volcano out of onion rings. The food was scrumptious, and the amount of food served was amazing. We rarely take home doggie bags while traveling, but the shrimp and Kobe filet were so amazing, we just had to bring some back to the hotel for a late night snack. We will defintely eat here again on future visits to Vandy.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

If you like other Hibachi steakhouses, this won't disappoint. The only thing I would change would be the addition of sushi.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I liked our cook show and the food was good. Maybe the fact that we were 2 groups put in the same room made me feel some stress, or maybe the huge distance between the girls from my group was too big and the place felt cold...I do not know, but for sure I am not tempted to go there with a big group, but: the small rooms that I observed in passing were looking cozy. That I would probably try to see how it feels. PS: They have some great cocktails!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Consistently great food! Our families favorite place to go to celebrate! We have been going there since our middle son was 3 years old. He wanted to go back every year ,not McDonalds as most kids his age....oh no, he wanted the Steak , the Kobe Special. What fun times we have had there.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I have been eating at KOBE STEAKS in Nashville for 36 years ... and I have always been thrilled with the food! When I travel, I sometimes eat at other restaurants that have the Kobe name; some have been pretty good, but none has competed with Kobe in Nashville ... none!

This is my favorite restaurant in the world! What more could I add? :)