“Great Burger!”
Review of Boscos Nashville Brewing Co. - CLOSED

Boscos Nashville Brewing Co.
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hillsboro West End
Reviewed September 26, 2013

A friend and I recently grabbed a quick bite to eat before we went to TPAC. We both go the Bosco Burger which was delicious. I tried their happy hour drink Spring Fever...it is my new favorite drink! I like that it wasn't really crowded on a Wed night!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Location is great, nice to sit by the window and watch the people outside. Food was good, but not great. They brew their own beers, we tried 8 total. Low alcohol content and little taste to most. I am a real craft brew and experimental brew fan, so I am tougher on breweries than most, so the average person may like the beer. Not sure, but it's worth a try!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

In the area and looking for a good brew pub on a Tuesday night. The beers here are very, very good. I tried three on tap - the famous Flaming Stone, Bombay IPA and the Isle of Skye Scottish Ale. All three were great with their own merits - for me the Isle Of Skye stood out as a very bold and authentic beer.

The service was swift and friendly. The pizza perfunctory and the salad regular (blue cheese dressing was pretty nice though). I didn't really go expecting Haute cuisine, and it didn't disappoint.

A great neighborhood that I'd like to explore more, and definitely a solid bet for great beer and food to go with.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Everytime I have gone to dine at Bosco's it has been a very pleasant experience. The service is great, it's always been friendly and attentive. They have great beer and some delish eats! On my last visit I ordered the California wood fired oven pizza, which was awesome. If you are ever in the Hillsboro Village area, definitely stop by for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Loved the pork chop with sweet potatoes surrounded by BBQ sauce and crispy onions. Tender and juicy, well trimmed. Beer is always cold and a perfect treat for a hot evening.