“Always a Pleasant Dining Experience”
Review of Boscos Nashville Brewing Co. - CLOSED

Boscos Nashville Brewing Co.
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hillsboro West End
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Everytime I have gone to dine at Bosco's it has been a very pleasant experience. The service is great, it's always been friendly and attentive. They have great beer and some delish eats! On my last visit I ordered the California wood fired oven pizza, which was awesome. If you are ever in the Hillsboro Village area, definitely stop by for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Loved the pork chop with sweet potatoes surrounded by BBQ sauce and crispy onions. Tender and juicy, well trimmed. Beer is always cold and a perfect treat for a hot evening.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a great little brewery in the area. We decided to walk around this area and stop in here for dinner. The food was very good! My husband had the shrimp and grits and said the grits were nice and creamy. I had a salad with the spicy shrimp appetizer and really enjoyed it.
Definitely would recommend for dinner.

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Although the service left quite a bit to be desired (they were understaffed), the food and drink are well worth the sub-par service. My rigatoni was very good and my wife swears that they made her the best burger she has ever had(she is a burger coniseur). Although the cream ale was not at all a well-balanced beer, the Scottish ale and the Flaming Stone were very solid beers. Over all it was a very good experience. I would recommend it.

1  Thank jiddins
Reviewed June 11, 2013

A group of friends and myself visited Bosco's on a Sunday for brunch. The atmosphere of the restaurant and cleanliness were top notch, and we had little to no wait. The brunch menu left a lot to be desired, as there was not much to choose outside of omelets and basic breakfast food. The omelets were good and very tasty, however the portions were a tad small. The prices were very reasonable, and nothing was priced exorbitantly.

It would be best to visit Bosco's on a weekday or weekend to have a more fair assessment. Overall it was a good experience, however I don't know that I would eat a Sunday brunch there again.