“Relaxed Atmosphere With Staff Willing to Help” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ted's Montana Grill

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #167 of 2,026 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Crossville, Tennessee
“Relaxed Atmosphere With Staff Willing to Help”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

I believe due to the fact that it is slightly higher than many local restaurants, I was able to get into Ted's a couple of times recently to eat. The staff is always very helpful. I enjoyed the America's Cup Bison Burger and Fries. The things on the burger always are fresh and yummy. The person that went with me ordered another burger, but she stressed to them she needed it WELL DONE. Well, when the burger arrived, her's was very red (and mine was more done, though I had ordered it medium well). At the site of it she determined that she could not eat it and would not want beef on this day (and the waiter completely understood). They allowed her to change this to chicken. She LOVED the change and in fact got to discover a new meal at Ted's that she loved.

The atmosphere at this Ted's (as with most of them I have been to) is very relaxed, not too loud, and the décor has a cool western feel. Thanks Ted's for taking a situation on this visit, and turning it into a positive experience. (And let me add, that I always love the paper straws you use.....takes me back to a childhood memory of getting a coke at a drug store soda fountain.)

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

La Quinta, California
“Ted's helps overcome phobia”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Despite being terrorized by "Bless The Beasts And Children" at the movies at a young age, came here and decided on the Bison burger. Very good! Leaner and tastier than regular beef. Service here is impeccable; our waitress was so outgoing and friendly....big tip! Glad I came....Ted's is great!

Visited July 2013
Alton, Illinois
“Bison and more!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

We were recently in Nashville and we ate at Ted's twice over a long weekend it was that good! We tried the bison burger, meatloaf , nachos and everything was so tasty. At Ted's you can choose either beef or bison entrees. Bison is leaner and juicier than beef, I think. The service was attentive both times and the atmosphere is very quaint. It's a great place for couples or families to dine. We have eaten at Ted's in other cites and always been very pleased.

• Visited July 2013
TN
“Above Average Ted's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

A friend and I had been wanting some Ted's bison for a while, and the Nashville location is the closest to our hometown. On a Sunday in May, we drove to Nashville to check out the Ted's there. If you've had the pleasure of eating in a few different Ted's locations, you probably have noticed that the service is all over the place. One day it might be great, and the next visit you won't get your food until it's been sitting for a long time and is cold. The service in Nashville was great.

If you like burgers, steaks, or other American food, Ted's in Nashville is worth trying. They have a variety of bison and beef burgers to try, as well as a few different steaks and other good entrees (meatloaf, fish, chicken, etc.). I had the bison NY strip, which was cooked exactly as I asked (medium) and my friend had the blue creek burger. Their onion rings are really tasty, and their entree salads are great too.

I would definitely recommend visiting Ted's in Nashville.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank cdog423
Beverly, Massachusetts
“Great Bison Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Extensive menu with a great selection of bison burgers. (Healthier than beef) Waiter had no problem with substitutions and special orders. Our vegetarian grand daughter had no problem finding something on the menu. Good wine and beer selection.

Visited May 2013