“Don't let long lines scare you away”
Review of Pancake Pantry

Pancake Pantry
Ranked #38 of 2,084 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Hillsboro West End
Description: The Pancake Pantry, located in the Hillsboro Village area near Vanderbilt University, has been a Nashville tradition since 1961. Breakfast and lunch are served daily except Thanksgiving Day and Christmas.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

When we got in line at about 11 a.m. on a football Saturday, we were told the line would be 2 hours. It took less than half that time and once inside the service was quick and the food was good and very affordable. Plus we took turns exploring the interesting neighborhood shops while the others held our place in line.

There are newer reviews for Pancake Pantry

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Truly at a loss as to why people wait in long lines for this place. The food is disgusting. The fruit "compote" was a flavorless, gelatinous goo. It was so disgusting I had to scrape it off my gummy pancakes.

1  Thank HjstepTN
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband describes Gatlinburg's Pancake Pantry as "magical." Nashville's is NOT. It was dirty, the food subpar, the staff dressed like they were going to a fish fry, and the restrooms a mess. My French toast was almost scorched...the cinnamon syrup runny and tasteless. We left so disappointed that we wasted so much time and effort going there on such a short trip.

3  Thank JSelvey
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Loved the pecan pancakes. My daughter loved her goat cheese omelette. Great place to try while visiting in Nashville

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

This had to be the best pancakes that I have ever tasted. Chocolate chip pancakes were delicious. Great stop on my vacation. The hash browns were great too. We waited for about an hour. Good thing the weather was prefect.