“It's the real deal”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Vonore
“It's the real deal”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Noshville is as close to a New York delicatessan as you'll find. What isn't made on the premises comes from the the owner's farm, Carnegie Deli or one of its suppliers. It's family friendly. Breakfast is served 24 hours a day. There are five kinds iof boiled bagels. The potato pancakes are outstanding, and the blintzes are good, too.

• Visited March 2013

Imperial, Missouri
“Great place for a bite.”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

It was late in the evening when we stopped for supper so there was no wait time. This place has great food we had a gyro (wonderfully tasteful) and the philly steak cheese(yummy). The sandwiches are made fresh as you order.

Visited March 2013
montreat
“The Real Thing”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We get to Nashville about twice a year and a must stop is Noshville for lunch. This is the next best thing to being able to eat at a New York deli and I have eaten at a lot of NY delis. The only problem is there is just two much on the menu and you want to try everything

• Visited March 2013
Los Alamos, New Mexico
“Just what I needed!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Had to grab a quick breakfast and wanted a bagel with schmeer and some coffee. Noshville was right around the corner so I dropped in. Got a raisin bagel with plain cream cheese and a coffee. Bagel came with carrot, cucumber, tomato, onion and lettuce on the side. Nice touch. I had meetings to attend, so I forewent the onion, but the rest was good.

The waitress kept my coffee cup full - she only asked once and just filled it when she was in my neighborhood from that point onward.

I wish I had a place like that where I live. I miss the city diner/deli where you can get a fix of comfort food whenever you need it!

Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good local dining.”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

I had dinner here over the weekend. Food was good - definitely recommend the cheesecake! Service was ok. Cleanliness wasn't great. There were food splatters on the wall and trash on the floor. Recommend if you're looking for non tourist places to eat.