“Great place for a bite.”
Review of Noshville - CLOSED

Noshville
Cuisines: Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed March 20, 2013

It was late in the evening when we stopped for supper so there was no wait time. This place has great food we had a gyro (wonderfully tasteful) and the philly steak cheese(yummy). The sandwiches are made fresh as you order.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We get to Nashville about twice a year and a must stop is Noshville for lunch. This is the next best thing to being able to eat at a New York deli and I have eaten at a lot of NY delis. The only problem is there is just two much on the menu and you want to try everything

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Had to grab a quick breakfast and wanted a bagel with schmeer and some coffee. Noshville was right around the corner so I dropped in. Got a raisin bagel with plain cream cheese and a coffee. Bagel came with carrot, cucumber, tomato, onion and lettuce on the side. Nice touch. I had meetings to attend, so I forewent the onion, but the rest was good.

The waitress kept my coffee cup full - she only asked once and just filled it when she was in my neighborhood from that point onward.

I wish I had a place like that where I live. I miss the city diner/deli where you can get a fix of comfort food whenever you need it!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I had dinner here over the weekend. Food was good - definitely recommend the cheesecake! Service was ok. Cleanliness wasn't great. There were food splatters on the wall and trash on the floor. Recommend if you're looking for non tourist places to eat.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

As I eat my monster piece of cheese cake, I ordered to go, from this fine restaurant, I still can't believe how good the Breakfast Bowl was. Potatoes. corned beef hash, bacon, onions, couple of over medium eggs, cheddar cheese, some more bacon, yum. That was the small one and I couldn't finish it. The large Breakfast Bowl has three eggs and another size bigger trough. A retro style facility, the desert display you have to walk by to the tables is full of great looking choices. Seven layer chocolate cake and yes the cheese cake tastes awsome. Great service, reasonable prices, enjoy.