“Just what I needed!”

Cuisines: Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Had to grab a quick breakfast and wanted a bagel with schmeer and some coffee. Noshville was right around the corner so I dropped in. Got a raisin bagel with plain cream cheese and a coffee. Bagel came with carrot, cucumber, tomato, onion and lettuce on the side. Nice touch. I had meetings to attend, so I forewent the onion, but the rest was good.

The waitress kept my coffee cup full - she only asked once and just filled it when she was in my neighborhood from that point onward.

I wish I had a place like that where I live. I miss the city diner/deli where you can get a fix of comfort food whenever you need it!

There are newer reviews for Noshville

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I had dinner here over the weekend. Food was good - definitely recommend the cheesecake! Service was ok. Cleanliness wasn't great. There were food splatters on the wall and trash on the floor. Recommend if you're looking for non tourist places to eat.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

As I eat my monster piece of cheese cake, I ordered to go, from this fine restaurant, I still can't believe how good the Breakfast Bowl was. Potatoes. corned beef hash, bacon, onions, couple of over medium eggs, cheddar cheese, some more bacon, yum. That was the small one and I couldn't finish it. The large Breakfast Bowl has three eggs and another size bigger trough. A retro style facility, the desert display you have to walk by to the tables is full of great looking choices. Seven layer chocolate cake and yes the cheese cake tastes awsome. Great service, reasonable prices, enjoy.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Server was nice after we waited for 10 minutes to get our order taken, then they would not accommodate or let me substitute anything in place of fries. Other issues with not allowing me to have a hot sandwich with the combo, only allowed cold sandwiches. Food was ok. Nothing special.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We love Noshville Delicatessen. We found this place since it's just down the street from our hotel and we are so glad we did. They make the most authentic New York style sandwiches! And their breakfast is phenominal. The Dare You sandwich is the best i've ever eatten. I can't wait to eat there again. Great place, great atmosphere, great food, wonderful deserts...and a pickle bar too!!