“New York Style Deli in Nashville, Oh Yea!”
Review of Noshville - CLOSED

Noshville
Cuisines: Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed March 4, 2013

As I eat my monster piece of cheese cake, I ordered to go, from this fine restaurant, I still can't believe how good the Breakfast Bowl was. Potatoes. corned beef hash, bacon, onions, couple of over medium eggs, cheddar cheese, some more bacon, yum. That was the small one and I couldn't finish it. The large Breakfast Bowl has three eggs and another size bigger trough. A retro style facility, the desert display you have to walk by to the tables is full of great looking choices. Seven layer chocolate cake and yes the cheese cake tastes awsome. Great service, reasonable prices, enjoy.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Server was nice after we waited for 10 minutes to get our order taken, then they would not accommodate or let me substitute anything in place of fries. Other issues with not allowing me to have a hot sandwich with the combo, only allowed cold sandwiches. Food was ok. Nothing special.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We love Noshville Delicatessen. We found this place since it's just down the street from our hotel and we are so glad we did. They make the most authentic New York style sandwiches! And their breakfast is phenominal. The Dare You sandwich is the best i've ever eatten. I can't wait to eat there again. Great place, great atmosphere, great food, wonderful deserts...and a pickle bar too!!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We were visiting our son and his fiance Feb 8-11 2013. While in Nashville we were on a day trip and decided to check out this amazing deli/restaurant! Can't say enough about how great of a place to eat this was. Food was amazing, service was great and the New York Style dessert was awesome! They also have a pickle bar you can help yourself to for no extra cost! Loved the cheesecake so much we had to get a slice to go and it feed 4 people! Value was great and we all walked away stuffed!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

People line the sidewalk on weekend mornings for Noshville's breakfast. Plan to wait for a table, but after that you'll experience very prompt, attentive service and a worth-the-wait meal.

1  Thank LaurieH0323