“Good eats”

Ranked #129 of 2,067 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: 'Best Cheeseburger in Tennessee!' Food Network Magazine 2009.
Los Angeles, California
“Good eats”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Nice southern food in a funky neighborhood .Great service definitely a return visit on my next trip to Nashville

Visited December 2013

Louisville, KY
“Not as expected”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Service was peculiar. I was told the hamburgers wear their signature, and after eating it, I don't know why. The French bread was recommended, which was pretty bland, basic bread. A little disappointing but overlookable. The hamburgers there, as many other people had said, were not cooked to order, they will cook it well, and by well I mean thoroughly, it taste pretty bland.

On the contrary the fries were good, but in very small portions, and the milkshakes were decent but you could them better really anywhere else. All in all, WILL NOT BE RETURNING.

Visited December 2013
Springboro, Ohio
“Great eats!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This restaurant doesn't look like much from the outside, but it had great hamburgers and was very reasonably priced! Get the French bread burger - it is the best!

Visited November 2013
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Change of onion ring recipe not good”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

First went to Rotier's in the mid 60s. In the last ten years I have managed numerous stops there for lunch. Their cheeseburger on French bread is a standard item for me to order. Until lately, I went primarily for their excellent onion rings. After year's of them being great, they went to an in-house batter recipe. Two times ago, it was about average. The last time, the rings were so "doughy" I didn't finish them. Will be a while before I stop there again. The staff and owner are always friendly.

• Visited November 2013
Midland Park, New Jersey
“Friendly staff, good burgers and fries”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We walked here from our hotel which was about a block away, after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. We needed a late supper after a long day of touring Nashville. Even though it was around 8:30, we still had to wait briefly for a table, which told us the food must be good. The decor was not impressive, but that was ok because the food was good! We had basic burgers and fries (regular and sweet potato). I would go again, if we find ourselves back in the area.

• Visited November 2013