“Very relaxed”

Ranked #128 of 2,085 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Description: 'Best Cheeseburger in Tennessee!' Food Network Magazine 2009.
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Food and services were very good. The waitstaff was very attentive. The decor is dated and the overall appearance of the restaurant is a little run down. Parking is very limited and on street requires change to feed the meters.

There are newer reviews for Rotier's

Reviewed May 24, 2013

You might cross the street to avoid walking in front of this place.
BIG MISTAKE!
Going into Rotier's is like traveling in a time machine. There are not many places like this left.
When I went in to explore I was not sure I wanted to eat here until I saw the Nashville Health Department inspection score (100!).
My first time in was for lunch. I had the best grilled pimiento cheese samich I have ever had with a side of sweet potato fries and a glass of ice tea.
Next afternoon late I went back for a couple of cold Shiner Bock brewskis.
Every employee makes you feel like you belong here.
What a deal! I am their newest fan.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Small old time style cafe, but the famous Rotier's burger on French Bread is a very good burger! Stopped by this place on my way out of ton and glad I made the time to eat there. Try the chocolate shake. You won't regret it.

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Rotier's is a quaint little restaurant from a time gone by. Has the feel of a family owned place with freshly cooked burgers, steaks and such. Food was great and service was too.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

It may not be a lot to look at on the outside, but Rotier's is a great place to eat. It is truly a local, neighborhood goldmine.

We all had cheeseburgers, and they were outstanding. Some in our group had regular fries and some had sweet potato fries. They were both great! I hear everything on the menu is really good. I can believe it.

The wait staff were very friendly and attentive. Good service!

If you have some time, while in Nashville, do yourself a favor and check out Rotier's.