“What a fun way to see the city”

Music City Rollin' Jamboree Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$37.15*
and up
The Music City Rollin Jamboree Comedy Sing-Along Tour
Ranked #8 of 85 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: The Rollin' Jamboree is a one of a kind, bawdy and a bit blue, "rolling" Music City sightseeing tour full of country music, comedy and the occasional special guest! Passengers will be treated to a hilarious journey throughout the popular areas of downtown and Music Row. While on the bus, guests will see a comedy showcase and country music sing along second to none. This tour is for those over 21. Not an IN DEPTH tour... please see website for full description. Arrive ready to have a great time.
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We had a great time on the tour and learned all sorts of fun facts about the city it's architecture and county music. Would recommend this to anyone looking for something fun to do in Nashville.

There are newer reviews for Music City Rollin' Jamboree Tours

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Fun way to see the city, and loved that it was BYOB. I especially liked the sing-along portion, but my friends and I agreed that there wasn't enough of it. They did sing happy birthday to me and another rider, and that was great. I thought it was funny, but not overly so. Not sure why we stopped at the American Pickers store but I actually like the show and it was nice to be able to use the restroom! Overall fun, not sure I would do it again but I do recommend it.

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

I just feel like I need to review this tour because we read so many positive reviews on Trip Advisor and I felt like I needed to share our not so great impression for other tourists planning a visit...I read another review describing 'off-color' humor...I don't recall the humor being off color, I just didn't think it was funny...at all. And typically, I love to laugh and laugh often, but while sarcastic, the overall 'comedy' of the show was just not present. My sister and I were the ones that 'found' this tour for our group and felt terrible that part of our afternoon was spent on this activity. We were with a large group of girls who all agreed the tour was a bust, but on top of that, we were on a bus fill of people who seemed as disappointed as we were. I really HAVE to recommend that you find another tour for your trip.

I would also agree that Devon, BY FAR was the highlight of the tour and the only reason I gave the two stars instead of one.

3  Thank HeidiXmann
rollinjamboree, Owner at Music City Rollin' Jamboree Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

We thank you for your review, but would like to add some information for people who might be reading this. What needs to be brought up is that our site is very clear regarding our rule about talking through the tour, which is re-stated in your confirmation email and at the beginning of each tour. This isn't in place for our own vanity, but for the enjoyment of our guests. We are all traveling down the road in a metal tube, and talking turns into disruption very quickly. We are aware which tour your party was on (including EmilyF, who left a review below) and unfortunately, we had to ask the women in your party to quiet down twice , which stops the tour and takes away from our other guests trying to hear. It also says repeatedly in all of our literature that our tour features music, comedy and an actual tour. It is not a stand up routine, but a fun way to see and learn about Nashville. We try to make you laugh (most people do), but you can't please everyone. We truly love our city and love for people to enjoy learning about it. We ABSOLUTELY agree with you, though, Devon is very, very talented and we are lucky to have him.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I booked this tour after reading all the great reviews on Trip Advisor and was so excited. The music (Woo Hoo for Devon Cox) was GREAT and I did laugh from time to time but the off-color content was not for me. It added nothing. Also, I didn't understand the need for a 15 minute stop during this relatively short tour especially when there was really nothing to do or see at the Marathon plant.
All that being said, it's not about being a "party pooper". Jessie and Jennie, you are both so adorable and clever and funny and I hate giving negative reviews but I would encourage you to rethink the R rated humor or at least give prospective riders a heads up about it in your promotional material.

We love your review, thank you :) We do say in our literature that there is some adult humor, but are sorry the tour was a bit rowdy for you. It was very kind of you to compliment the girls. Come back and see us next time you're in town, and we'll dust off some PG jokes for ya!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

And you will too unless you are a party pooper. You MUST have a sense of humor to take this tour. The guides were great and the music was outstanding. They manage to balance some great historical information with fun facts and sarcastic humor. I picked this tour up Groupon for a steal!! Check them out. You won't regret it.

Thank you for riding and laughing and not being a party pooper! We enjoyed having you on the tour.