“Graduation meal”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

There was a lot of options. Vegan being one that I needed. But my family eats meat and there were meat options. It was rainy so the doors were not open. But it would be great on a sunny day.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed February 21, 2018

Came here for lunch and got the BLVD Burger, was able to get a pretzel bun (which are my favorite).

A good solid burger with classic toppings (lettuce, onion, tomato). Also loved the small cut fries here!

Reviewed November 19, 2017

I love the feel of the place, the menu is simple but creative. I think the bar and the service need more attention. The service was disjoncted and inconsistant at first but got better as we were there for a good time mostly interested in drinks and bar food than an actual dinner.
We took an assortments of baskets with dfferent wings, fries with dips and fried green tomatoes.
I have to say i was impress with the flavors of the giant chicken wings and the different sauces for the fries.

A nice spot for drinks and food

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed May 15, 2017

Lets see, it is one of the best places to have a happy hour meal. The bar food is $4.oo a pop, but certain items like the fries are meant to shared. It is a huge order; it is a basket so don't order one by yourself. Even 3-4 persons can easily split one order. My favorite bar food was the small Caesar salad. The croutons were fresh and light. I will get again and again. My only complaint was they do not brew their tea. I am not a fan of bottle tea. The service was good, atmosphere was nice. No complaints. Now the restaurant is in the heart of Belmont University, but I have been there on weekends and when school is not in session and there is plenty of street parking,

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

I love the food at BLVD! BUT the service continues to not impress. This is not a complaint, but hopefully a wake up call for management. Such a great place, but service is always slow and almost confused I think. I was there yesterday and as to be expected... got poor service. Took a long time for the server to acknowledge us, to bring our drinks, had to ask after ten minutes to check on our drinks (the graduation excuse was not valid as there was really not a lot of people in there). Had to constantly chase down our server to get reorder drinks. Love you Blvd!! But your servers need some more training.