“Great find but service can be a bit variable”

The Row Kitchen & Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
The Row Kitchen & Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 2,129 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West End & Broadway
Description: The Row Kitchen & Pub is located where Music Row singers and songwriters came to hang out for around 30 years. Now, we pay homage to them with our decor, Distinctly Nashville Cuisine, and all local and southern regional draft wall. The Row combines fresh ingredients to make his incredible southern eats like Nashville Hot Chicken, TN BBQ, House Made Pickles, and House Made Biscuits and jams. The Row is the perfect destination for true taste of Nashville!
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Have gone here for brunch 3-4 times now. Great atmosphere, great food, and have never encountered long lines. Great service every time but once ....and it was REALLY bad then (hope he isn't working there anymore!). Bruncaples to edgy fusion cuisine. Brunch menu even includes includes a bloody mary bar ....fix your own! Great patio for outside dining (not a scenic view, but still nice on a sunny day). A little off the beaten path in midtown, but worth the find. Decor consists of with relics from Nashville's historic (and nearby) Music Row. Moderate prices.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,048)

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Loved this place! It is located about a mile and a half from the main strip, very close to the Marriott Courtyard hotel. Our server was a very friendly Vanderbilt student. The drink menu was extensive and unique. The food was great. The décor was interesting. It was dark in the restaurant but that didn't bother me. I really recommend this establishment!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I was looking for a restaurant near my hotel and noticed "The Row" but the outside of the restaurant almost caused me to pass this treasure by - don't be deceived by the "less than shiny" exterior - the inside is all that matters and it's a gem. I was greeted warmly by staff and seated quickly. There were many choices of beverages and the staff helped me navigate them and offered helpful suggestions. The first night (yes, I went back twice more) I ordered the braised pot roast with Brussels sprouts and bacon and green beans with carmelized onions as my sides. Everything was excellent - perfectly seasoned and served quickly. All the food was great but I would highly recommend the mac and cheese with bacon side. A friend that doesn't even like mac and cheese loved this! My only disappointment was that they have live music at night but the night I was there late enough to listen, the singer didn't show up - although there had been an ice storm in the morning. I encourage you to try this restaurant!

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I made a reservation for 4 for dinner. We were seated in the bar area which was a bar. Too noisey. Long wait time. Food came out at separate time.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

This was recommended by the Marriott Courtyard Staff along with a complimentary fried pickle appetizer. What a great surprise. This place looks like a college bar on the outside but is tastefully decorated with historic musical displays. I was here for lunch and was seated promptly seated. After a rather rough start to my day I wanted a beverage and the sweet waitress Carie recommended the TN Bushwacker a slushie drink with a big kick and great taste! I had the fried pickle apps and a side if sauce that Carie recommended super yummy! I went for the blue plate special pulled pork burrito with white beans. The Row smokes all their own meat so it had a great specific taste. It was served with fries. We good conversation about my trip, if I could get back with the bad east coast storm. Carie grabbed a Nashville Scene magazine for me to check out in case I was stuck. Nice...I normally stay further up the road so I am glad this was close and will return again.

1  Thank DWS13433