“Craft beers and food” 4 of 5 bubbles

M.L.Rose Craft Beer & Burgers
Ranked #465 of 2,028 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Brunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The M.L.Rose story began in 2008 in the Melrose neighborhood. Melrose was on the verge of transformation and in need of a great neighborhood bar. Our goal was to create a place where friends and neighbors could relax, hang out and spend time catching up over great food and beer. As the city and neighborhood have grown, so have we, but our focus remains the same – to be Nashville’s favorite place to get out without “going out”. M.L.Rose is... »Committed to serving you the best craft beer we can find from Nashville & beyond! »Passionate about amazing burgers and fresh, simple pub food. »Dedicated to supporting our community. We’re glad you’re here. Relax and enjoy our signature Nashville hospitality!
Nashville, Tennessee
“Craft beers and food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

I have been to the one on Charlotte Pike and enjoyed it. I like Cider and they had at least 2 varieties. My guest also had beer and they have a large enough selection of mom and pop brands that make the connosoiur go gaga.

Haven't snacked yet, but they are full of selection and still family friendly.

Very Kitchy place,

• Visited July 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
“great hangout place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

I love this place. The food is always good and the staff is always attentive and friendly. It is a great place to hang out with friends or just by yourself when you want to watch a good game on TV. They have so many unique types of beer and the atmosphere is always great. I love the fact that they have outdoor seating.

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, cool atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I had wings and my husband had the mushroom swiss burger. My wings were good and my husband loved his burger. They have corn hole to play out side, and if it wasn't raining we might have played a game. They have trivia on Tuesday nights!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Good food and great hospitality!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was dining there with a couple of friends. We gave our order and luckily there was something distracting on TV. I think it was the man that crossed over the Grand Canyon on a tight rope. An hour went by and we didn't have our food. We raised concern with out server and it turns out our ticket was lost in the mix. The manager came over to our table and explained the situation. He comped our meal and gave us vouchers for a free meal next time we visit. Great service! I'll defiantly be returning. The food is great and the prices are reasonable. It's a good thing for West Nashville.

• Visited June 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
“Look Forward to Visits Here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

I have visited ML Rose 3 times over 5 months while visiting my sister in Nashville. Nashville has many neat places with good food but I always want to go here because I have enjoyed myself each time, like the beer tasting opportunity, and have found their chili to be what I want in a chili.
On each visit I have found the wait-persons to be very attentive and personable. I also like the hamburger and my wife and I had quesadillas from the appetizer section which we really liked. They have a beer menu with descriptions of the beers that enhances our beer tasting fun.

• Visited March 2013