“Overpriced and only decent quality food.”
Review of Park25 Bistro

Park25 Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Park25 Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #549 of 2,292 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Natchez Trace
Description: Park25 Bistro is the perfect place for creative cocktails and appetizers in a sophisticated settings. Work, play, celebrate or just people-watch while enjoying great food and your favorite beverage.
Reviewed July 7, 2018

I'd go somewhere more authentic. This is decent bar food with a fancy name. Service was so-so but friendly. great if your in a rush at the hotel. Otherwise there are many better options in Nashville

Reviewed June 2, 2018

While visiting Vanderbilt, my husband and I were looking for a nice breakfast place. We happened upon the Park 25 Bistro. Edd the server was amazing with his menu knowledge and suggestions. My husband ordered the Brisket Omelette and I had the Crab and Brie Omelette. They were spectacular! If you need to choose between them, we agree with Edd, the Brisket Omelette is the best!! All the food was so delicious and fresh! The excellent service provided by Edd was icing on the cake! Thanks Edd! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Flatbread was delicious, the ambiance was great, well priced but the guy at the bar hates his job and his life.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

Saw this restaurant on OpenTable, so I thought I would give it a try. The food was excellent and the prices reasonable. Our server, Edd, was very helpful and detail oriented, but not over-bearing. He gave us great service and recommendations. The restaurant was fairly empty, but since it's a hotel restaurant I'm sure a lot of their business is dependent upon Nashville events. As a local whose office is down the road, I plan to visit more often now that I've found it.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Food was good, and the Service was excellent! Especially helpful was Thrya! Her boss, Taylor, was also great to help me with a lost receipt, needed for work. She also appreciated my humor, and we had fun each day! Great folks.