“Late snacking at the bar”
Review of Park25 Bistro

Park25 Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Park25 Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #606 of 2,292 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Natchez Trace
Description: Park25 Bistro is the perfect place for creative cocktails and appetizers in a sophisticated settings. Work, play, celebrate or just people-watch while enjoying great food and your favorite beverage.
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Flatbread was delicious, the ambiance was great, well priced but the guy at the bar hates his job and his life.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

Saw this restaurant on OpenTable, so I thought I would give it a try. The food was excellent and the prices reasonable. Our server, Edd, was very helpful and detail oriented, but not over-bearing. He gave us great service and recommendations. The restaurant was fairly empty, but since it's a hotel restaurant I'm sure a lot of their business is dependent upon Nashville events. As a local whose office is down the road, I plan to visit more often now that I've found it.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Food was good, and the Service was excellent! Especially helpful was Thrya! Her boss, Taylor, was also great to help me with a lost receipt, needed for work. She also appreciated my humor, and we had fun each day! Great folks.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

We attended a brunch the morning after the wedding. The food was good but the selection was not outstanding. The cost per person ended up being higher than if we'd all gone to the regular brunch on the 1st floor.

Reviewed March 21, 2017

Park25 Bistro is located inside the Marriott at Vanderbilt Univeristy. I've stayed at this location for work conferences on multiple occasions and they never disappoint. The service is exceptional, ask for Thyra.