“Death by Nutella!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Alexandria, Virginia
“Death by Nutella!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I really wanted crepes for breakfast so I left the teenagers sleeping in the hotel and took my book down to Red Bicycle. I just wanted Nutella and banana. I am a lover of Nutella but there was an insane amount on this crepe! And if there was more than 1/2 a banana I couldn't find or taste it. Which kinda ticked me off since they charged extra for it. I'd go back but specify light Nutella/heavy banana.

Visited September 2013

“Excellent gluten free crepes!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

This super-cute cafe serves excellent crepes (with all but one available gluten free!). My husband and i shared an egg and cheese crepe for breakfast. It was large enough to share and leave us both full (darn it! I was hoping to have room for a sweet one to follow it!) Good coffee, speedy service and a lovely spacious environment, complete with outdoor seating options. Loved it.

• Visited July 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Crepes and Coffee”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Located in Germantown, Red Bicycle is a cute crepe and coffee shop. I had a basic crepe with butter, sugar, cinnamon and I added fresh strawberries, a cafe au lait to drink, and my husband had a crepe with eggs, cheese, spinach, and mushrooms and coffee. Everything tasted great! The store is small, so I imagine the wait times can get long during peak hours. We went early in the morning and had quick service. I gave it a 4/5 because the staff was nice, but not necessarily friendly. I'll definitely return for breakfast again.

• Visited May 2013
Memphis
“Coffee and Crepes”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We noticed this great little spot at dinner the night before. (Germantown Cafe is their immediate neighbor.) Hoping for a small breakfast, we were looking for a pasty shop and wanting a cup of coffee. Well, what a surprise! Great crepes are the house specialty. You can even build your own. We certainly enjoyed this very memorable breakfast.

• Visited March 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Welcome to Germantown Nashville”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We were delighted to hear that a coffee shop/Creperie was moving into an unoccupied space on 5th Ave N. and we weren't disappointed. The space is great, a long thin room with both front and back doors, unmatched painted tables and chairs and a friendly atmosphere. Oh, yes, the crepes are simply wonderful. I had a chicken with apples and bleu cheese, my husband had a thai type and house salad. Perfect for a cold feeling like snow lunchtime...open for breakfast and til 9 at night and they do take out! Thanks, for coming to Nashville and choosing Germantown, Dave!

• Visited February 2013