“Yum yum”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
“Yum yum”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Happened to see a blurb in Travel and Leisure magazine on this restaurant and was able to stop by for a quick visit on a recent trip. Ordered the medium two pieces of white and it was plenty hot for me. Also the beans and Macncheese. The Mac could have used a little more love but everything else was delicious. Take some change in case you have to park in the metered spots on the street. Fun, safe area of town.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Nashville, Tennessee
“Very enjoyable!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Visited with co-workers and had a great experience. The line was a little long, but moved pretty quickly and the service was friendly. I got the medium chicken, mac & cheese and greens. All were very good! Next time I must try the cobbler.

• Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent hot chicken”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

On our recent trip to Nashville, we tried both Prince's and Hattie B's hot chicken and I must say both were good and both had their plus points. Hattie B's has good patio space and good amount of seating. We ordered Medium hot chicken breast and legs with fries and cole slaw (These plates come with 2 sides). Fried chicken was crispy and delicious. The legs were moist inside and crisp fried to perfection outside although breast meat seemed to be a tad on the dry side. They tasted great and the hotness is one level down to Prince's. Hattie B's medium is probably Prince's mild. The parking lot is really small and I am not sure if there's other parking nearby as we parked in the last spot when we went there. I thoroughly enjoyed my first foray into hot chicken and I hope I visit Nashville soon again if only to try this again.

• Visited March 2013
West Dundee, Illinois
“Yes!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Had to try Nashville's famous hot chicken. Were advised this would be a good place for two ladies to go after 9 pm at night. We loved the atmosphere as well as the chicken. I ordered 3 chicken wings...the largest wings ever. My daughter had the white meat...the breast and wing were gigantic. We had the medium which was just right for us. the red potato salad was right one delicious. It is clean, very friendly and helpful and fun! Don't miss this one....

Los Alamos, New Mexico
“Wish they had chicken like that back home”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Needed a quick lunch to carry me through to dinner. Went over to Hattie's to check out the HOT chicken. Got a white meat plate, hot, with a side of greens and a side of mac and cheese. Nice crispy skin on the chicken covered in that hot sauce, fresh out of the fryer. I had to let it cool off for while to avoid a double burn on my mouth. The spices were just right, hot enough to get my nose running, but not so hot that my mouth was burning from the spice. Greens were reasonably good, but needed a dash of pepper vinegar. The mac and cheese was tasty, but not very warm.

I would love to get someone in NM to make chicken like that. It was delicious!