“More than I ever imagined"”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
beamonty
Rothesay, Canada
“More than I ever imagined"”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Our group of 8 recently spent five fun filled nights at the Lodge at Piney Brook. The proprietor Butch went above and beyond for us with and gave us a warm Nashville welcome when we arrived. The Lodge and the property were fantastic - it was clean, exceptionally comfortable, and amply filled with everything we could ever need. The king sized beds were extremely comfy, we all had our own very spacious ensuites, the kitchen and great room were so open and cozy all at the same time, and the hot tub was a nice touch to end our day. I would go back tomorrow if I could, and I would stay for a month!!! It was slightly more than 20 minutes to downtown Nashville but we had hired a car service for those nights we went out for dinner so it didn't matter too much. Thank you Butch, for an absolutely wonderful stay at the Lodge at Piney Brook!

Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ohio

Birmingham
Reviewed January 22, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

MicheleKH...
Maybee, Michigan, United States
“Perfect place for a family vacation (lots of space)!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

This was an extremely beautiful and spacious log home. We could not have hoped for a nicer place! House was very clean and stocked with basic supplies. There was plenty of space for everyone to go hangout wherever they wanted, whether it was the pool room downstairs, the main deck outback, or the great room. Home owners (Uncle B.) was extremely friendly and a pleasure to rent from. You can certainly see how much his family loves this home as it is so well taken care of. Thank you!!!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: large great room area, kitchen, deck
Liked least: traffic noise from road
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Oct 28, 2013
Thank you for the nice review, it is our goal to always have a beautiful clean place for our special guest to stay, with out them we would be out of business, sure glad you enjoyed your stay at THE LODGE AT PINEY BROOK and hope you enjoyed our beautiful city. Thanks again Butch Duke, owner
Tn
Reviewed March 8, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing