“Yum & Fun!!”

Soulshine Pizza Factory
Ranked #107 of 2,067 Restaurants in Nashville
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A soulful slice of the South for your ears and your mouth. First established in Flowood, Mississippi in 2001 by “Brother” Chris Sartin, Soulshine Pizza Factory offers a diverse array of gourmet pizzas, calzones, oven baked sandwiches and savory salads with a soulful, Delta twist. With 12 craft beers on tap, great vibes, and the Soulshine Music Loft, Soulshine has quickly become one Music City's top hangs. The Soulshine Music Loft features live music six nights a week from local and national touring artists, ending with the famous Sunday Jam. You truly never know who you may see on stage at the Soulshine Music Loft. Soulshine Pizza Factory and the Soulshine Music Loft are available for private parties and events from 15 to 250 people, as well as catering.
“Yum & Fun!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to eat, drink and be merry! I've tried several menu items and I've never been disappointed. They even make a simple hot dog taste good!! My fave menu item is the BBQ nachos. And rest assured, an order will easily feed more than one.

Tauranga, New Zealand
“Great family place - Our favourite”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We were in Nashville with our 10 yr old son. We were surprised to find so few places allowed under 21s after 6pm to listen to music and eat. It's apparently to do with the smoking laws. We went here twice during our stay and it was our favorite place to take our son. The music on both nights was fantastic, the pizzas, chicken wings and nachos were delicious and the staff are a delight. Both nights we stayed till about 10pm. We felt very welcome to stay and listen as long as we wanted. Loved it.

• Visited July 2014
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and friendly staff!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

The friendliest restaurant I went to during my weekend in Nashville. Our server was the best, very knowledgeable and friendly. The pizza was also a hit. Diffidently try the "drink of peach" cocktail!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank 305megr
“Awful experience”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I had an awful experience each of the three times I've been here. They got my pizza order wrong. And when I wrote a bad review of them on Facebook their social media person wrote a snide, smart comment in reply. Instead of taking the punch of a bad review, and asking how they can improve -like any normal business, they decided to be smart and bite back on the page. So unprofessional.

Service was great. They just got the order wrong. I would only spend my money on beer here in the future. If I ever do go back.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Fun atmosphere”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to go for a casual dinner out. I went with a large group of friends. The server was very friendly and didn't have a problem splitting all of our bills. It is good for families too. The live music was nice but was a little loud for me because it became hard to socialize with my group.