“A Little Piece of Vegas in Nashville”

Rhinestone Wedding Chapel
Ranked #92 of 252 things to do in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Hillbillies & Debutaunts from the holler to the city are getting married Vegas Style in Nashville Tennessee! So come on down and say I Do and set your hearts aglow, right here at The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel on Famous Music Row! The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel features the only Elvis Impersonator in Nashville Tennessee on Famous Music Row to share in your Wedding Vows, entertain your guests and perform Vegas Style! Elvis Weddings start at only $299 and Traditional Elopement Packages start at $150. Include The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel when you are planning your trip to Nashville and Elvis will be glad to be a part of your big day the Vegas Way!
Pompano Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Little Piece of Vegas in Nashville”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We wanted a non-traditional wedding (cowboy boots & hats). Just me and my husband-to-be with a little bit of fun added. We got that at the Rhinestone, and so much Music Row history there. Brenda was the best. Because it was only the two of us, we asked her to take a few photos of us. She was more than accommodating and took what seemed like a whole album full and turned out GREAT!!! Since the date was 3/3/13, she even got the minister to pronounce us married at 3:13pm. Thank you Brenda. We feel like we met a new family member. We will be back to see you the next time we are in Nashville. We highly recommend The Rhinestone if you are in Nashville.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Debbie R
RhinestoneWeddings, Owner at Rhinestone Wedding Chapel, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Thank you so very much for your Rate & Review! Thank You for choosing The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel to announce Just Married! Your 3/3/13 Wedding was spectacular, Cowboy hats, Boots and all! You both are such a beautiful couple, Thank You again for coming all the way to Nashville Tennessee to say I Do on Famous Music Row!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun and unique”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We had a traditional elopement wedding package and it was just what I wanted! The staff is amazing! Brenda never gets tired of endless questions, and she works everything out perfectly. Very professional, and you actually get to enjoy your special day!

2 Thank Tdcoldewey
Thank You so much for your wonderful review here at The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel! Your Wedding Ceremony was Beautiful and we are honored that you both chose us to say I Do! I will always remember your Special Sunday Wedding, Glorious! Thank You again for choosing The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel here on Famous Music Row!
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“SO MUCH FUN!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We had a wonderful Elvis wedding here at the Rhinestone. It was the most fun, affordable way to say "I do" while keeping the focus on us, but still including our handful of guests. Brenda was great from start to finish, and Elvis was VERY enthusiastic, fun and kind. If you're looking to elope, or just have something simple and fun that your guests will never forget, this is the place. I wouldn't have wanted my wedding day any other way, and will cherish this experience for the rest of my life.

Visited February 2013
RhinestoneWeddings, Owner at Rhinestone Wedding Chapel, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Congratulations to you both on your Valentines Day Wedding, your Wedding was fabulous because you, your family and friends made it so fabulous and yes, Elvis was in the building! Thank You for your wonderful review, it is the best compliment we can receive after your Wedding here at The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel! It was so nice to meet you and your guests and it meant so much to me/us here at The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel to share your spectacular Wedding Day, Thank You both, Thank You both very much!
“Stylish or simple, they most likely have a service for you!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My wife and I wanted to get married with a low-key ceremony. My lovely wife suggested the Rhinestone, and I must admit it was better than my idea of going to a justice of the peace. We originally thought our ceremony would require witnesses, as we were supposed to be the only members of our party at first, but then my wife's friends showed up. The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel was able to accommodate our last minute change of plans, and they were so nice throughout the entire experience. I hope that I am only getting married this one time, but if I had to do it all over again I would.

RhinestoneWeddings, Owner at Rhinestone Wedding Chapel, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank You so much for your review and Thank You both for coming to The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel for your beautiful Nuptials! So often couples think they are eloping alone are pleasantly surprised when they tell a few friends and/or family and discover they would like to witness the Bride & Groom's Wedding and when couples say it will probably be "just the two us" because maybe they are driving several hundred miles or they think their potential guests cannot get off work, we say ok but IF you do end up having a few guests we can upgrade you easily to our next package, we share a few smiles because the couples are glad that there are those that find it worthwhile to share their Special Day and receive their guests blessings! This was your case and your guests were wonderful and from what I gather you had a great weekend on Lower Broadway seeing the Honky Tonks and our famous eateries, Thank You again for choosing The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel, I remember your Wedding as if it were yesterday and we loved your Ceremony!
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Take the stress out of the big day!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

When you want to take the stress out of the big day and still have a truly memorable time, this is the way to go. It is affordable, easy and oh so much fun. We live four hours away but Brenda put my mind at ease, covering every detail and making sure things were just as we wanted. We had a large wedding party for this sort of wedding (23) and Brenda was accommodating to our every request and need. Thanks so much for a wonderful wedding day!

Visited January 2013
Thank you so much for your fabulous review and Thank You both for choosing The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel! Your Elvis is Wild Wedding was fantastic and you had the best family and friends as your Wedding guests! I was so glad that the Elvis sunglasses with sideburns were a hit that even your gal guests were wearing them! Watching you both say I Do with the serious side of your Wedding Vows seeing the joy of you both saying Just Married was such a highlight! Thank You both again and thank all of your Wedding guests again for making the trip all the way from Indiana and saying I Do here at The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel, your Wedding was so wonderful!