“What a blast!!!”
Review of Nashville Scooter Tours - CLOSED

Nashville Scooter Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Meet: All riders meet at our downtown hub, gear up, go through a thorough training, then we head out. Ride: Cruise along in a big caravan down the beautiful streets of Nashville taking in all the sights of the city. Most of our riders say it was the highlight of their trip to Nashville!
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Nashville Scooter Tour was an awesome experience! My first time to Nashville and I got to see tons of cool sites! The scooters were fun, peppy, and very easy to ride. I'm actually even considering purchasing one in the future due to the fact that there's so little maintenance and green! I would definitely recommend taking this tour with a group or even just a friend. Very relaxing and un-rushed, a good way to enjoy the city and the sunshine.
Thanks for the good time

NashvilleScooterTour, Owner at Nashville Scooter Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

So glad you came out.
Hope to see you again soon!

susan

Reviewed March 21, 2013

My husband and I had such a wonderful ride!!! Great sites, nice tour guides! I would recommend to anyone with a free couple of hours, locals or visitors!!!!

NashvilleScooterTour, Owner at Nashville Scooter Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

YES! Good point! Even the locals will love seeing their city in a way they never did before.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I had never ridden a scooter before and my fear was that I would wipe out! Well, I didn't. No one in our group did. Our guides made sure we had "scooter confidence" before we left the park and they kept us safe during the entire ride. It was fun just zipping around town. People were waving at us like we were celebrities! Also, we ran into a problem the morning of our ride. I called our guide and she was great about waiting for us. Thanks Dominique!

You were worth waiting for! Thanks for coming out and having fun with us!!!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We went on a bachelor party with 10 guys. We had a blast cruising through Nashville. There were 2 guides one at the front and one in the back. Everyone in our group had an amazing time. We saw many parts of Nashville that we would otherwise not have seen. The scooters are super easy to ride. If you can ride a bike, you can ride the scooter. They snapped photos for us, gave us background on the city, and even treated us to coffee. I would highly recommend the scooter tour.

Thanks for sending us such a great review. Can't wait to see you again.
Susan

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had a great time on the Nashville scooter tour! Our tour guide was friendly, knowledgable and also bought us a coffee!

NashvilleScooterTour, Owner at Nashville Scooter Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

So glad you had a good time.
See you again soon we hope!!!!