“Go to Nashville, and stay here!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Nashville Downtown Hostel
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This hostel needs to be registered on the main sites as it's difficult to find online and I almost missed it. The location is absolutely amazing, couldn't be better. The facilities are great, good kitchen, good wifi and a lovely open plan common area. I really enjoyed my stay here. The only downside was the lack of hot water in the upstairs bathrooms. (Although there are a lot of bathrooms which are a bonus). If they sort this out the hostel would get a 10/10 from me. When I go back to Nashville I will stay here without a doubt.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Jessica D

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I stayed at this hostel over the weekend and was very pleased! This is a well kept place and a great option for budget travelers like myself. The lobby area was great because it had a kitchen where you're allowed to keep food if you like making breakfast in the morning and things like that. The staff was friendly and helpful and this is by far the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. I only wish they had a fitness center onsite. Definitely check it out!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Stayed here for 1 night. Had a private room which cost $100 for 2 people. The hostel is big and modern and our room was in a new wing still under renovation which meant we had a trek to the closest showers which was a pain. If I had of been there for longer I would have asked to move or left. There wasn't a toilet on our corridor either we had to go out to a lobby area again this was bit of a trek but not as far as the shower.
Rooms are basic, bed, locker, small mirror and a hanging rail. Sheets are left on bed for you to make up yourself and you have to bring dirty sheets down to lobby on checkout. Towels are $1 to rent. The kitchen and communal areas are very well maintained and a cool place to hang out. There is an iron, ironing board for use (foc!) and a washing machine and dryer in the lobby (pay). Tea and coffee are complimentary and there is a huge fridge for you to store food/drinks just label them. Seems to work well. There was another male guest walking around the next morning drunk carrying a bottle of beer (even though there are signs stating you cannot bring drink to your room). When I came out of the shower he was swaying about outside the door, he was harmless but all the same it was a bit unnerving. It was early in the morning and no one else around. To sum up, great location - minutes from Broadway, free wifi, modern, clean.

Room Tip: Ask for room close to bathrooms!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Big and clean hostel. Nice staff, daily recommendations for stuff to do and right in the center about 1-2 minutes from Broadway street and the music/bars.

No breakfast included though,wich is quite uncommon among hostels in US.
And since it's a big hostel it's quite un-charmy and without an unique style.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I stayed at the downtown hostel for 4nights and I had a great time. The communal area is huge and very cosy, they have a clean kitchen and a pool table too The rooms and shower facilities are also clean, adequate size, and the staff are really friendly and helpful. Downside would be that you have to pay extra for towels.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Amy D
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed at and I have been staying in hostels over 30 years. EVERYTHING and I do mean everything is either within walking distance or close to the free bus. We had a private room and found it great for the 3 of us. There is construction going on BUT do not fear we never heard a noise while they were working. The rooms are clean & comfortable. The staff is very friendly & helpful. My 2 notes to be aware of; 1. Towels cost you extra 2. Quiet Area's aren't always enforced (either that or the college students don't understand what a quiet area means!)

Room Tip: We stayed in a private room that slept 5 (there were 3 of us) and was well worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank KCscrapper827
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Stayed here for 1 night in Nashville with a group of people. There were 6 girls in our group so we got a dorm to ourselves with no strangers! The hostel was really big, rooms were really nice and overall it was really clean! Not far to walk and you are in the main town/bar area. Great fun in Nashville, and very cheap to stay here :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends