“Great location, amazing staff. Definitely stay again.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Nashville Downtown Hostel
“Great location, amazing staff. Definitely stay again.”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Really new & nice hostel - kept nice and clean. Staff were really helpful an super friendly.
Only criticisms - Rooms could do with more lighting, there isnt much privacy in the bathrooms - shower curtains all see through- hairdryers in the bathroom would be great. All the extra costs add up - washing powder, use phone, loan towels etc etc.

Overall great hostel- the staff definitely make it feel more 'homely'. Really modern and great location

• Stayed January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed January 3, 2013

At first glance inside, this hostel really caters to the music lover and is conveniently located on first avenue wthin walking distance of the coolest stuff in downtown Nashville. My girlfriend and I reserved a private room at $70 for the night during our trip to Nashville from Asheville, North Carolina. After the 300 mile trip, we were both pretty exhausted and the friendly staff helped us get checked in quickly. Upon our arrival, there was a diversity of nationalities including French, British, Russian and Australian. The activity room in the main lobby was very neat and the new renevotion that I had read about on the hostel's website was very appealing to the eye. I was really digging the design theme throughout the four floor facility. While we waited for our room to be cleaned (we arrived an hour early) we played foosball and played the piano and guitar in the activity room. Although we did not use the kitchen, it had a nice set-up and had everything one would need. This all combined together to create an atmosphere that I would recommend to any traveler. The only concern I had was having a room on the 4th floor because I had read in one review that it had a musty smell to it. My room was on the 4th floor and I didn't smell any such thing. I also loved how the rooms were named after famous musicians; it's very original. (I stayed in room 407, Aretha Franklin.) The hot shower was nice as well. To sum it up- If you're a music lover and a traveler/backpacker who is looking for a place with all the essentials for less than the typical hotel, then the Nashville Downtown Hostel is the place for you!

Room Tip: The forth floor where I stayed was especially quite, therefore noise was never an issue.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cody_Sluder
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed December 18, 2012

The Downtovn hostel is actually located down town , it's a open, light and friendly place to visit, the rooms are clean, good beds, toilet and shower facilities are perfect and clean, one other thing about the showers they are handicap friendly. The staff is very friendly and helpfull, everybody is working there, and not just staying!!! and that is a difference you can feel and see when you are staying. When you go home after touring Broadway, just walk, you only have 400 feet to you'r bed.
I can recomand this place as one of the best hostels I have been to, and I have been around.
I will be visiting again.

Room Tip: I stayed in a 4 bed room and that was good, there is no noise, and there is elevator so no problems...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo