“Recommended by a friend/local”
Review of M Restaurant

M Restaurant
Reserve a Table
Today
8:00 PM
Ranked #48 of 2,427 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located one block off Broadway, walking distance from Music City Center, and major hotels, this gem is quiet and easy to find. Valet parking is offered as well as free street parking and the restaurant also validates parking tickets. The food is creative and unsurpassed in flavor and presentation in the city. Winner of numerous awards M. should definitely be on your list of dining spots when in the great city of Nashville. See you there! The Strawn Family, Owners
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

What a great experience we recently had at M on a recent visit to Nashville! Recommended by our friend who is a Nashville native, this restaurant was an easy walk from our hotel in The Gulch. We opted to sit at the bar over looking the kitchen and that was a great idea. Really enjoyed watching the masterpieces flowing out of this tiny kitchen. My husband had the chicken & waffles (I told him those waffles were so light, fluffy & tasty I said that had to be what clouds taste like!) I had the Feast of Seven Fishes & couldn't finish this plentiful dish even with help. We enjoyed a nice bottle of Jordan & every part of our evening was casual, relaxed & so enjoyable! I recommend M as a great stop in this foodie town!

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank pvr35

Reviewed May 12, 2019

The halibet catch of the day was excellent as it was prepared perfectly. The sea scallops with tortellini was very good and I would have rated it excellent but the sauce on the tortellini was very rich in taste and overpowered the dish. Jeron our server was excellent as being friendly and informative.

1  Thank Bill246
Reviewed May 12, 2019

My husband and I went to this restaurant based on reviews. We weren't disappointed but also not our best meal in Nashville. My husband had scallops on tortellini. He found the sauce too spicy with the scallops for his taste. However the scallops were sweet, delicious and perfectly cooked. I had their halibut special with apples and spinach. I enjoyed my meal very much.

1  Thank Judith W
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

My sister, best friend, and I went to Nashville this past weekend. We wanted to go out for a local more upscale dinner so we chose M restaurant and we were happy we did. Not to mention how amazing all the food was (shrimp and grits and chocolate creme brulee were to die for) but our server Brette was outstanding. She went above and beyond to ensure we had a wonderful experience at the restaurant and also in Nashville by suggesting a more locals approach to Nashville which we loved and was our favorite night while in Nashville. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Jen I
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

I honestly think that this was the best food I've ever had in Nashville. I had the Nashville hot chicken and waffles, with a side of mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries. My husband had the shrimp and grits. My husband, from Louisuana said his was very good. I thought it was also very good. Mine was the best dish i have eaten in a very long time, if not the best thing that I have ever eaten.

Date of visit: April 2019