“Very good food and service”
Review of M Restaurant

M Restaurant
Reserve a Table
Tue, 7/16
8:00 PM
Ranked #48 of 2,427 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located one block off Broadway, walking distance from Music City Center, and major hotels, this gem is quiet and easy to find. Valet parking is offered as well as free street parking and the restaurant also validates parking tickets. The food is creative and unsurpassed in flavor and presentation in the city. Winner of numerous awards M. should definitely be on your list of dining spots when in the great city of Nashville. See you there! The Strawn Family, Owners
Reviewed May 12, 2019

The halibet catch of the day was excellent as it was prepared perfectly. The sea scallops with tortellini was very good and I would have rated it excellent but the sauce on the tortellini was very rich in taste and overpowered the dish. Jeron our server was excellent as being friendly and informative.

1  Thank Bill246

Reviewed May 12, 2019

My husband and I went to this restaurant based on reviews. We weren't disappointed but also not our best meal in Nashville. My husband had scallops on tortellini. He found the sauce too spicy with the scallops for his taste. However the scallops were sweet, delicious and perfectly cooked. I had their halibut special with apples and spinach. I enjoyed my meal very much.

1  Thank Judith W
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

My sister, best friend, and I went to Nashville this past weekend. We wanted to go out for a local more upscale dinner so we chose M restaurant and we were happy we did. Not to mention how amazing all the food was (shrimp and grits and chocolate creme brulee were to die for) but our server Brette was outstanding. She went above and beyond to ensure we had a wonderful experience at the restaurant and also in Nashville by suggesting a more locals approach to Nashville which we loved and was our favorite night while in Nashville. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Jen I
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

I honestly think that this was the best food I've ever had in Nashville. I had the Nashville hot chicken and waffles, with a side of mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries. My husband had the shrimp and grits. My husband, from Louisuana said his was very good. I thought it was also very good. Mine was the best dish i have eaten in a very long time, if not the best thing that I have ever eaten.

Date of visit: April 2019
2  Thank 31theCandyL
Reviewed April 15, 2019

M is in a brick warehouse building and if you did not look for it, you would miss it. Once inside, the decor is simple but elegant. From your seat you can watch the chefs do their magic and the staff is outstanding. They cover each other and you do not wait for anything. Christian was our server and he was performing two other duties in the same night. He was wonderful, conversationalist and very attentive to all the tables on the floor. When in Nashville, find this restaurant. You will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2019