“Always good service”

Ranked #84 of 252 things to do in Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
“Always good service”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I use the range regularly and have purchased several items here. The service is always very good and friendly. I would give 5 stars accept that their prices hover at average to above average for most things. But I prefer to go here because I am comfortable asking questions and the range is clean and safe.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Votenetti

Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“Brilliant Service”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Visited on the 20th September and have to say the service I received here was excellent, from the minute walked in to the minute left everyone was very helpful polite and really put you at ease, cant really comment on the prices compared to other ranges as only went here while I was on holiday, but if we had been in Nashville longer I would definitely have gone back a few more times during my stay as I personally think it was good value for money. People moaning about having to pay $8 dollars if you hit above the target, simple answer is don't put the target out of your comfort zone and you won't have to pay any penalties for missing the target.
If I get the chance to come over to Nashville again I wouldn't hesitate to visit again, thanks again for the staff that were there that day.

Visited September 2013
UK
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Visited twice and definitely will be back”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is our second trip to the USA and this time we wanted to go to a range. We did some research and were ultimately very glad we chose the Nashville Armory. We initially booked a two hour private lesson. Having never shot before we watched a safety video and then spent about 45 mins outside the range learning do's and don'ts and just discussing guns and gun safety. Being from the UK, with minimum contact with firearms, we felt this was worthwhile.

We then spent an hour shooting on the range (ear and eye protection provided) with a tutor and with the range master checking us and anyone else who was on the range. Yes there were fines if you hit the target mechanism but it wasn't something we needed to worry about and I would like to think that most people at the range knew what they were doing enough to not hit the carrier.

After the lesson we wanted to try something different. They have a wall of weapons to rent, including semi-automatic rifles. We rented another lane in the rifle area for an hour and, with the range master nearby if necessary, enjoyed shooting some "Walking Dead" targets.

A few days later, just before we left Nashville, we returned to try a few more guns from the rental wall. The staff were really friendly and both helped us chose guns to try and giving advice on how to use each one (loading etc).

The range was clean, well lit and appeared to be well ventilated. There was a large range of guns to rent and there was no issue with glasses etc. There was a comfortable courtesy refreshment area and a large retail selection (both guns and accessories - holsters etc). The staff were very friendly and we were helped whenever necessary. The first time we went it was a Tuesday and the range was relatively quiet (with the exception of organised classes), the second time was a Saturday and it was busier meaning that we had to wait a bit at the desk but not long enough to feel the need to complain.

All in all we had a brilliant time at the range and will definitely be back next time we are in Nashville and would have no qualms in recommending it to anyone else.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Memphisrover
New Haven, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“High end training and service”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Very professional and committed crowd. Went out of their way to make a Saturday morning training possible, extended the session by almost one hour. Very knowledgeable. Safe environment. Kent was a great and fun trainer.

Visited July 2013
Marco Island, Florida
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“If it was a hotel it would be five stars”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This was my fifth stop to visit an Armory looking at/for guns and ammo and was glad that I discovered this place. You should have to meet certain qualifications to use the name Armory because I stopped at two and between the two of them didn't have 100 guys on display. I was greeted by Friendly and Helpful staff, and the gun range is state of the art. For the reviewer who complained about shooting thru the header holding your target, if you are that far off the target you should be charged, come on, hit the paper! And, who doesn't take their own hearing and eye protection with them to any range?

This was the largest selection of hand guns on display that I have seen in five states in the last 4 months and I found the prices to be in line with everyone else which are up from a year ago for sure. Ammo is the same situation here as everywhere. The common most sought after rounds are not available.

Looking forward to my next trip through the area to spend some time here shooting on my stop over in Nashville. Not sure that I would list this as an Attraction, but there are no fees unless you want to shoot.

Visited May 2013