“Excellent dining experience!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2019

I was visiting my lovely daughter for her birthday. She moved to Nville a couple years ago and loves trying new places when I come to visit. We had dinner here and it was such a treat! We started with a bottle of Prosecco, bone marrow, and the spicy pigs ears. The bone marrow was absolutely incredible! You must try it! The pigs ears, pass. Then we shared our entrees, a pasta dish and strip steak; both excellent. There wasn’t a dessert that enticed us, so we didn’t try any. But I would definitely return to LOCKELAND.

Date of visit: December 2018
2  Thank Crazzzzs

Reviewed April 24, 2019

Quaint neighborhood place, old building that was once a store. Cleverly converted to a bistro and tavern! Food is a bit pricey, but atmosphere and quality fully compensate for it!! Had muscles in curry for an appetizer. My Girlfriend had never tried muscles - is now a fan. Everything was great. Wait staff is attentive without being intrusive. Will definitely be back

2  Thank Dan H
Reviewed April 17, 2019

Had a wonderful meal with a business colleague at Lockeland on a Thursday night. The place was busy, and we were glad to have reservations. I started with the pork dumplings, which were bursting with flavor. The portion size of 4 dumplings was just right as they were filling. The flat-iron steak special was even better. I asked for rare expecting to get medium-rare, but rare it was. The steak was so tender and tasty that it didn't need to be cooked anymore. My colleague was very happy with the beet salad followed by the trout. Overall the food was so good that I wished there were better options on the wine list.
The service was very friendly, helpful, and attentive. The atmosphere was casual and vibrant, but not too noisy for a conversation. I will definitely be back the next time I'm in Nashville.

3  Thank C834WWrichardj
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

We were early afternoon diners and so did not need a reservation but by the time we left it was full. Would recommend reservations . Lovely cocktails and appetizers . All were extremely delicious . Everyone was so friendly and as this was our very first stop in the area it was a great first impression . Hailey our waitress went above and beyond to welcome us and give us a list of her favorite places . We will return on our next trip to Nashville .

2  Thank Monkeytoez
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

Staying in the Five Points area with my partner made this place a must visit. We were not disappointed! Making a reservation is probably a good idea as we were told at the hostess lectern that they were booked solid for tables for two all day; we had to eat at the bar. For reference we got there at 5:45 pm on a Friday so a busier time for sure. Staff seemed a bit harried but were friendly enough. Empanadas were good, shrimp dumplings were pretty and also tasty. I had the NY steak and while it was slightly undercooked it was probably the tastiest steak of my life! My partner had the LT pig pizza and she really enjoyed it as well. From our experience worth the visit!

3  Thank NulliSecundusCdn