“Great burger and tots!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 16, 2019

We shared the mushroom burger and sweet potato tots. Everything was tasty and served hot. Next time will have to try the milk shake...they sound fabulous too.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Ruth S

Reviewed May 13, 2019

Found this place and so glad I did. A very good burger with blue cheese and mushrooms (not the black and bleu). Three of us were here and each had a different burger. They were all very good. Two in my group had the tater tots and loved 'em. I had the mac and cheese and was not impressed. But what did impress were the shakes, both spiked and unspiked. The service was quick and friendly, and I would go back!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Great burgers, bruise service was great. Excellent for an easy quick meal! We all ordered different burgers and everyone loved them. I would recommend this place!

Date of visit: April 2019
2  Thank Zaldriz
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

We stopped for a quick bite later in the evening just by chance. I can honestly say it’s one of the best burgers I have had in a long time. Even though it was later in the evening our service was prompt and friendly. Our food came in record time . I had a burger with jalapeño’s and goat cheese and it was so yummy! My husband went for a grilled chicken salad and he was happy with his healthy choice.
We both were trying to not over eat so we skipped the milkshakes but I have say that both the non alcoholic and alcoholic versions looked great -maybe next time.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I are visiting Nashville for the first time. This place had pretty good burgers. We split the west coast and the 96 burger. Both were excellent. The tator tots and house made fries are tasty as well. The service was poor. The food would bring us back but again service was much to be desired.

Date of visit: February 2019