“Awesome Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Great burgers, bruise service was great. Excellent for an easy quick meal! We all ordered different burgers and everyone loved them. I would recommend this place!

Date of visit: April 2019
2  Thank Zaldriz

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

We stopped for a quick bite later in the evening just by chance. I can honestly say it’s one of the best burgers I have had in a long time. Even though it was later in the evening our service was prompt and friendly. Our food came in record time . I had a burger with jalapeño’s and goat cheese and it was so yummy! My husband went for a grilled chicken salad and he was happy with his healthy choice.
We both were trying to not over eat so we skipped the milkshakes but I have say that both the non alcoholic and alcoholic versions looked great -maybe next time.

Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I are visiting Nashville for the first time. This place had pretty good burgers. We split the west coast and the 96 burger. Both were excellent. The tator tots and house made fries are tasty as well. The service was poor. The food would bring us back but again service was much to be desired.

Reviewed February 6, 2019 via mobile

Great burger, spiked milk shake was amazing and the staff is friendly!! Over 30 draft beers to choose from!

Reviewed November 28, 2018

My 16 year old and 11 year old wanted burgers. This was exactly what we had in mind. The tater tot fondue was easily devoured as were the burgers and shakes.

Date of visit: November 2018