“Good food poor service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I are visiting Nashville for the first time. This place had pretty good burgers. We split the west coast and the 96 burger. Both were excellent. The tator tots and house made fries are tasty as well. The service was poor. The food would bring us back but again service was much to be desired.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 6, 2019 via mobile

Great burger, spiked milk shake was amazing and the staff is friendly!! Over 30 draft beers to choose from!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 28, 2018

My 16 year old and 11 year old wanted burgers. This was exactly what we had in mind. The tater tot fondue was easily devoured as were the burgers and shakes.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 14, 2018

We sat at the bar (the wait was about 35 mins) and the bartenders were very helpful and attentive. The food was AMAZING and I only wish I had a bigger stomach so I could have finished it all. I had the Big Papi burger and the spiked Nutella milkshake and I recommend them both!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2018

We started at another restaurant but never got waited on so we found this place and so glad we did! The sliders/tater tot fondue and the boneless chicken were so good! Not to mention the Reese's adult shake :) Service was good and the place was very relaxing and clean.

Date of visit: October 2018