“Delicious.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 14, 2018

We sat at the bar (the wait was about 35 mins) and the bartenders were very helpful and attentive. The food was AMAZING and I only wish I had a bigger stomach so I could have finished it all. I had the Big Papi burger and the spiked Nutella milkshake and I recommend them both!

Reviewed October 11, 2018

We started at another restaurant but never got waited on so we found this place and so glad we did! The sliders/tater tot fondue and the boneless chicken were so good! Not to mention the Reese's adult shake :) Service was good and the place was very relaxing and clean.

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

We had this as a to-go order and everything was delicious! The burgers are huge and tasteful (although the bread buns are pretty ordinary). I had the fresh off the farm one and it was amazing. My husband had the 96 burger and said it was really good. The sweet potato tater tots are incredible. We split the Maryland spinach & crab dip and it was even more delicious than the burgers! We would go back even just to get that appetizer. It’s about $11 a burger so it’s comparable to a fast food restaurant like Panera. Worth eating here even if it’s a to-go pickup order.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

My wife’s close friend invited us to meet her for lunch. When our friend said Burger Republic had great milkshakes the deal was sealed. My wife had the Sliders with a White Chocolate Strawberry shake. Our friend had a Burger, tater tots with a Carmel Shake. I ate the South Burger, tater tots with iced tea. We all enjoyed our meals.
The atmosphere was nice with the feel of a sports bar. The service was excellent. The waitstaff was very knowledgeable.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I had the Tennessee Burger and it was AMAZING!!!! Cooked just the way I ordered, juicy, and full of flavor. I also ordered the sweet potato tots and a shake. All was very good. This is hands down one of the best burgers I have ever had. Service was fast and price was reasonable.

Date of visit: September 2018