“Delicious! Great burger & tots. ”
Review of Burger Republic

Burger Republic
Ranked #64 of 2,427 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

We had this as a to-go order and everything was delicious! The burgers are huge and tasteful (although the bread buns are pretty ordinary). I had the fresh off the farm one and it was amazing. My husband had the 96 burger and said it was really good. The sweet potato tater tots are incredible. We split the Maryland spinach & crab dip and it was even more delicious than the burgers! We would go back even just to get that appetizer. It’s about $11 a burger so it’s comparable to a fast food restaurant like Panera. Worth eating here even if it’s a to-go pickup order.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

My wife’s close friend invited us to meet her for lunch. When our friend said Burger Republic had great milkshakes the deal was sealed. My wife had the Sliders with a White Chocolate Strawberry shake. Our friend had a Burger, tater tots with a Carmel Shake. I ate the South Burger, tater tots with iced tea. We all enjoyed our meals.
The atmosphere was nice with the feel of a sports bar. The service was excellent. The waitstaff was very knowledgeable.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I had the Tennessee Burger and it was AMAZING!!!! Cooked just the way I ordered, juicy, and full of flavor. I also ordered the sweet potato tots and a shake. All was very good. This is hands down one of the best burgers I have ever had. Service was fast and price was reasonable.

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Just back from Burger Repubkic: Food was really good - fresh and looked and tasted so nice - location in the gulch perfect / the place is classic burger style decor / service super good (Miranda our host was exceptional) great value and came away with a smile on our faces - perfect!

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Found this place by mistake while exploring Nashville and I was extremely impressed by their burgers. I claim to have one of the best burgers in America, I would have to agree. We stopped in here twice during our trip to Nashville. Great price and great atmosphere. I would high suggest getting the Nutella shake to compliment your burger. One of the others in our party had a spiked milk shake (alcohol) and said it was extremely good.