“AMAZING Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I had the Tennessee Burger and it was AMAZING!!!! Cooked just the way I ordered, juicy, and full of flavor. I also ordered the sweet potato tots and a shake. All was very good. This is hands down one of the best burgers I have ever had. Service was fast and price was reasonable.

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Just back from Burger Repubkic: Food was really good - fresh and looked and tasted so nice - location in the gulch perfect / the place is classic burger style decor / service super good (Miranda our host was exceptional) great value and came away with a smile on our faces - perfect!

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Found this place by mistake while exploring Nashville and I was extremely impressed by their burgers. I claim to have one of the best burgers in America, I would have to agree. We stopped in here twice during our trip to Nashville. Great price and great atmosphere. I would high suggest getting the Nutella shake to compliment your burger. One of the others in our party had a spiked milk shake (alcohol) and said it was extremely good.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

Started out on the patio with our dogs...….and then the rain came. The staff moved us quickly inside and allowed us to stay anyway. We did have our dogs in an enclosed stroller so that may have helped. So the staff is wonderful and understanding and you can't go wrong with the food! We had the burgers, chips and fries. I usually don't eat the bun but even those were very fresh and tasty reminding me of just out of the oven bakery buns.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Great first meal in Nashville! Evidently someone famous was on there but I didn't recognize him. The waitress was all aflutter about it, though! The manager was present and checking on things making sure it looked good and people were happy.

Date of visit: August 2018