“One of the best walking tours I have been on.”

Echoes of Nashville Walking Tours
Ranked #27 of 97 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Walking a mile in someone else's shoes isn't a proverb that's often put into practice, but with Echoes of Nashville you can really get in step with Music City. Wander over to 5th and Broadway, where you'll join a small group of pedestrian adventurers as an experienced guide takes you on a 1.5-mile hike through the Music City's historic past.
Reviewed January 18, 2016

When we were planning our two month long road-trip around the USA, we first of all were not going to go Nashville, because we are not particularly into country music. Well, thank goodness we decided to visit it after all, because there is so much more to Nashville than country music (and we even decided that was pretty OK by the end of our time there!). That is where this tour was so great, because it revealed other aspects of the city to us, in particular its interesting history, and what makes it the city it is today. The tour guide was fabulous, but unfortunately I can't recall her name - sorry. It is quite a leisurely tour - you don't have to be super-fit to keep up, and it was good to get beyond the main drag with someone who could explain what you were seeing. Well worth doing!

All reviews
"great tour"
in 45 reviews
"the civil rights movement"
in 6 reviews
"local history"
in 9 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 11 reviews
in 34 reviews
"echoed"
in 44 reviews

Reviewed January 4, 2016

We do a lot of walking tours around the world and this one was great. It took exactly 90 mins start to finish and we actually started exactly on time - our guide was not waiting for latecomers!

Really enjoyed it and the guides knowledge.

Reviewed December 5, 2015

I was on a business trip in Nashville and found myself with a day to spare so booked onto the walking tour at short notice. Booking was slick and the meeting point easy to find. We started bang on-time. The guide was very friendly and answered all our questions. We didn't fast, that's for sure, so we didn't cover much distance but there were a lot of interesting stories to hear about. I'd thoroughly recommend it. The only reason I gave 4, rather than 5 stars is that I thought we might cover more distance in the time available - but that might be a positive for some people!

Reviewed November 22, 2015

This was a good mid range walking tour that focused on more of the history of Nashville, than the music. Very informative....learned things I didn't know!

1  Thank christirhea
See more reviews
Reviewed October 25, 2015

My wife and I stopped in Nashville on our way to tour parts of Mississippi. Prior to our departure we found the information on this tour and bought the tickets. It's a walking tour with a local guide. Our guide, Angie Sirna, was excellent. Very knowledgeable about local history, very friendly and approachable. We found it to be a most educational experience, starting from Nashville's early founding through the present day. We learned about several important buildings which we subsequently toured on our own. If you want to do more than just drink, this is a must!

1  Thank Barry L