“THE place for a frozen treat!”
Review of Legato Gelato

Legato Gelato
Ranked #19 of 62 Dessert in Nashville
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Legato is a small locally owned gelato shop. We craft our gelato daily in our Edgehill Village kitchen using the best ingredients from near and far.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We are so thrilled to have discovered Legato. Best frozen dessert EVER. Jeni's used to be our favorite for ice cream, but this place has it beat, hands down. Locally owned (very nice, friendly owner always there), best possible ingredients, delicious gelato. Perfect temperature and consistency. The flavors are so innovative and spot-on. You can try as many as you like. We always get dark chocolate. Can get two flavors in the small serving - perfect way to create your own combo. We were delighted to see it on 'Nashville' !! All the equipment and even the spoons are from Italy. The real deal!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I'm always tempted to have a large, but the small cup does the trick. This gelato is the way I'd make it at home, with fresh cream and natural ingredients. The biggest challenges is deciding which great flavor to try.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

The Burnt Sugar Gelato is probably the best I've ever had (and I usually reserve that for gelato shops in Italy!) The people are so friendly, and it is a great spot to grab a gelato, and sit outside!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Oh my goodness, this place is awesome. I cannot walk past without going in for a little treat. The service is always super friendly and quick, they are happy to let people sample different flavors and the pistachio gelato is TO DIE FOR. Best gelato I have ever had. Soooooo good! :)

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Have tried several gelato places but this is the best so far. Had the Sicilian Pistachio, Dark Chocolate and sweet milk the first time. it was AMAZING. this time had the Pineapple, Banana and Cream cheese and they were also fabulous. like taking a big cool bite of a tropical paradise in your mouth!!! you won't regret it!!!