“Wonderful Meal” 5 of 5 stars

+1 615-522-0685
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Etch Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,883 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, International, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 3rd AVE.
Description: Featuring an array of global flavors and decadent desserts by Chef Deb Paquette and Pastry Chef Megan Williams, Etch is located in the ground floor of the Encore tower in Nashville's SoBro district. The restaurant is equipped with two private dining rooms, a full bar and an open kitchen with bar-style seating, allowing guests to interact with Deb and her kitchen. Lunch and dinner are available Monday-Friday, as well as dinner on Saturday. In her 13 years as Chef/Owner of Zola, Deb received accolades for Nashville's best chef and Nashville's best restaurant multiple times. Nashville restaurants are many, but Etch sets itself apart with bold flavors and colorful presentations.
Chicago, Illinois
“Wonderful Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

The food was great the atmosphere was to match. The service was kind & helpful. They were also knowledgeable about the food, city, and prospects of future meals within the city for a foodie!

Wellington
“This is an amazing restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

This restaurant in Nashville is a must visit or you will be missing out on our number one we visited in the country. The service level is so professional in every way, the description given to very dish the timely delivery of food and attention to the customer. The food is beautifully presented. The venison and the fish such a delight. Etch is terrific.

Franklin, Tennessee
“Memorable 35th Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

We had one of our best meals ever earlier this week at Etch. We shared the roasted cauliflower which is exceptional. I had the filet which was the most tender beef I ever had. I also had the vegetable of the day which was a brussel sprouts slaw with blue cheese and cherries. My wife had the cobia which was also great. For dessert we had the chocolate pretzel bar. Amazing. I also had a great cocktail - the lime and cilantro drink with tequila.

1 Thank jmd49er
Nashville, Tennessee
“Puzzled”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

People rave about this place so i tried it out. My thoughts are that its a bit foodie-pretentious. If the goal is simply to eat a dish with 400 ingredients then this is the place for you. I will say the cocktails are top notch.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank fred1040
Brooklyn, New York
“Overrated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I went in solo on a Saturday evening while traveling for work. I was able to snag a seat at the bar. Admittedly, I look young for my age, but the bartender apparently decided I wasn't to be taken seriously, which is never a good idea in the service industry. Anyway, they did have a lovely wine list. I then had a fish dish with oranges. It was definitely different, but not sure it worked. It was a little too sweet, but it could also be that my palette is more attuned to savory food. On the plus side, I met a lovely couple at the bar who were waiting for a table. They explained "honkytonking" to me, which made the visit completely worthwhile.