“Amazing”
Review of Etch Restaurant

Etch Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Etch Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 2,084 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 3rd AVE.
Description: Featuring an array of global flavors and decadent desserts by Chef Deb Paquette and Pastry Chef Megan Williams, Etch is located in the ground floor of the Encore tower in Nashville's SoBro district. The restaurant is equipped with two private dining rooms, a full bar and an open kitchen with bar-style seating, allowing guests to interact with Deb and her kitchen. Lunch and dinner are available Monday-Friday, as well as dinner on Saturday. In her 13 years as Chef/Owner of Zola, Deb received accolades for Nashville's best chef and Nashville's best restaurant multiple times. Nashville restaurants are many, but Etch sets itself apart with bold flavors and colorful presentations.
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Best food I've had in a long time!
Starters are the sizes of mains, but that's America I suppose... I had the Octopus and Shrimp bruschetta starter and my wife had the butter taster. Oh dear god. Gastronomical experience of the highest degree. The octopus and shrimp were cooked to perfection and the bruschetta was like clouds from up above! Butter taster I hear you say? Well yes. Sounds odd, but the waiter was very informative and descriptive. When it arrived, my wife was in carb heaven! Delicately infused butters along with some very tasty bread.
The main... I had fillet steak along with asparagus ribbons and some lovely other tasty accompaniments, my wife had the pork and states it was the best pork she'd ever tasted! (No jokes please...)
The waiter convinced us to have dessert... Big mistake. We both had the chocolate and hazelnut torte ( out if this world) but it left us so full it rendered us both incapable of speaking or walking...
Either way. You must go to this place! A hidden gem in Nashville!

2  Thank Byrne32
There are newer reviews for Etch Restaurant

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Visited Friday night and everything was amazing. The food pairings were different, but thought out and the options complimented one another perfectly. Our drinks were delicious, the service was outstanding, and the atmosphere was wonderful. The manager even visited our table to make sure everything was above satisfactory. Very good experience.

1  Thank mpn7d
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Really nice atmosphere just one block off of Broadway. Very creative flavor pairings! I would recommend this restaurant for a special dinner in Nashville.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I really can't say anything that hasn't been said but this place is AMAZING!! We were traveling for work and didn't have reservations but we were able to sit at the chefs bar. It was fun to watch what was going on in the kitchen and everyone was very friendly and attentive. The owner/chef even came over to check on us. The food was DELICIOUS!! We all four ordered different dishes and salads/apps and everything was amazing! Great presentation, creative dishes and the best food I've ever eaten! I only wish I would have had room to try a dessert!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I had dinner at Etch when we were recently in Nashville for our Honeymoon. We went based on the great TripAdvisor reviews and were not disappointed. The cocktails were excellent. Our servers (actually, two of them were working our table) were wonderfully attentive and lovely. We had appetizers and entrees, and both were excellent. One of the things I liked was that both my appetizer (the cauliflower) and entree came with options of sauces on the plate that gave a slightly different flavor to the main dish. It was fun trying the different combinations and slightly different flavors. We had ice cream for dessert, and it was fantastic. The rye whiskey flavored ice cream was delightful.

1  Thank Kermit753