Open today: 11:00 AM - 3:00 AM
Review Highlights
Entertaining

It was an unique experience to visit coyote ugly with the girls dancing on the bar. And they were... read more

Reviewed October 2, 2018
brandon3295
Lima, Ohio
via mobile
Not my idea of a great time...

I went here (reluctantly) with a group of girls that wanted to see what it was all about. To be... read more

Reviewed September 12, 2018
L_M_Saggs
Bayfield, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Nashville
from $38.17
from $50.00
from $49.00
from $22.00
More Info
All reviews bud light drink prices fun bar bucket list a lot of fun country music blast
Reviewed November 26, 2014

Break out the Ebola contamination suit. I think all of Broadway Street gets washed down into this basement. The crazy cat lady's house has less piss smell. Not to mention the used condoms laying around.

Date of experience: November 2014
1  Thank Bill M
Reviewed November 24, 2014

Of course we have heard about Coyote Ugly bars, but had never been to one. Well, once is more than enough. We were there around noon and it was pretty much empty - maybe they do better with a night crowd. The others there were a few guys already working on getting drunk so we got to witness a "body shot". Ridiculous. We didn't even finish our drinks - of all the seedy dive bars in Nashville you really should avoid this one.

Date of experience: November 2014
1  Thank ClearwaterJen
Reviewed October 23, 2014

I'm from out of town. What a total waste of time.

Save yourself from this pit.

We were greeted with rude people. I can't imagine how this place stays open.

I hope this review keeps your hard earned money from this place

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank Richard W
Reviewed October 18, 2014 via mobile

This place was horrible. I had high expectations, but was super disappointed. The bartender was not fun or entertaining at all. The place was almost dead and it took forever to get our drinks. Won't waste my money on their overpriced drinks again.

Reviewed September 29, 2014

Went in stood for about 10 minutes and never got waited on. The Young Lady on the bar told us to move down to the middle and we'd get served sooner. Once we moved to the middle she started serving further down. It wasn't that busy so we took our business elsewhere.

Date of experience: September 2014