“Fun!!!”
Review of Coyote Ugly

Coyote Ugly
Ranked #112 of 133 Nightlife in Nashville
Reviewed December 8, 2014

I really had a great time here so I an not sure why the reviews are bad. We went on a Saturday nite about 8:30 pm while waiting for a private even to end at B.B. King's next door. The ladies were great , the occupancy was just packed enough to make things interesting. I mean based on the movie I knew what to expect and that's what I got. This was my first time going to coyote ugly and I would definitely go again when in Nashville.

All reviews
"country music"
"blast"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed November 26, 2014

Break out the Ebola contamination suit. I think all of Broadway Street gets washed down into this basement. The crazy cat lady's house has less piss smell. Not to mention the used condoms laying around.

1  Thank Bill M
Reviewed November 24, 2014

Of course we have heard about Coyote Ugly bars, but had never been to one. Well, once is more than enough. We were there around noon and it was pretty much empty - maybe they do better with a night crowd. The others there were a few guys already working on getting drunk so we got to witness a "body shot". Ridiculous. We didn't even finish our drinks - of all the seedy dive bars in Nashville you really should avoid this one.

1  Thank ClearwaterJen
Reviewed October 23, 2014

I'm from out of town. What a total waste of time.

Save yourself from this pit.

We were greeted with rude people. I can't imagine how this place stays open.

I hope this review keeps your hard earned money from this place

1  Thank Richard W