“This place has gone to the dogs....”
Review of Coyote Ugly

Coyote Ugly
Ranked #71 of 120 Nightlife in Nashville
Providence Forge, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“This place has gone to the dogs....”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This place when it first opened and had the original Coyote's there was an awesome place to go. I went in here during CMA Fest week and they were very crowed. They had ash trays sitting on the bar; however, I lit up a cigarette to suddenly get yelled at that you can't smoke in here. You used to be able to smoke in here. Now they won't allow it with an ashtray sitting right there in your face???? If that be the case it would make sense to remove the ashtrays. They had a bunch of out of state Coyote's as I could tell since they were much better than the one's that work there in Nashville. You used to have to have a certain body type, bra size, and personality to work there. Now that has all changed. Not sure if I'd ever come back to this location or not. There are too many around the country to setttle for a bad one.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank LeeAnnMarie027

green bay , wi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Blah”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

It was pretty dead when we went in the bartender sang horribly along to the music that was outdated and boring and she carried around a microphone and it was like she was reading from a script

Visited March 2013
Nashville
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Ehhh Not missing much”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I decided to go to coyote ugly with my boyfriend and some friends from out of town since we had all seen the movie.
First, it's nothing like the movie.

The cover for my girlfriend and I were free because we had "hoo-hah's" and our boyfriends were charged five dollars. Well, she took 8 dollars from my boyfriend and threw three in the tip jar without his permission. What....?

Two shots (Which aren't even shots...they were SO small. like they were in the plastic cups that come with children's cough medicine.) was 16 DOLLARS!!!! WHAT!!!

It was very obnoxious inside, with random girls "dancing" on the table aka swaying from side to side. One of the bartenders was drunk and singing along to the music so poorly that that in itself made me want to leave.

Cool to say I've been here but not worth it at all.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank themarchlands
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great fun !! Loved Jessie and Dynasty !!!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Had fun at the bar. Girls were friendly, fun and welcoming. Awesome visit if you are in to fun and laughs.

Visited May 2013
San Antonio, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“suucked”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

It was a lot like the movie except there were only like 4 old men in there, the girls weren't hot, and the drinks were expensive as hell. Don't go

Visited November 2012