“Unexpectedly great!”
Review of SILO

SILO
Reserve with OpenTable
SILO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #162 of 2,098 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Madison
Description: A bold take on seasonally-inspired southern food and handcrafted cocktails, set in the heart of Germantown.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We dined at this restaurant based on good reviews we read online and it was surprisingly very good!!! The mac and cheese was great! Their twist on deviled eggs was also intriguing and very good. I had a burger that was also very tasty.
We were with kids and the staff was very friendly and accommodating with our party.
Would definitely consider going back when in town.

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend & I made a reservation for dinner on Friday (6/13/14). We were immediately seated & served right away. Our server (Miranda) was the best & is very knowledgeable of the menu. My better half had shrimp & grits while I ordered the hot chicken. Let me tell ya this... If you do not like really spicy foods (but want this dish), order the sauce on the side & make small dips. OH! And don't leave without purchasing an order of BACON POPCORN!!! (Popcorn, caramel, & smoked bacon)

1  Thank Michelle J
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We went into Nashville on a rainy Sunday morning.... decided to try Silo as we had heard about how great it was.... I agree! We had orange muffins with raw sugar and sliced almonds that are to die for. Tried several things as we normally do at a new restaurant and it was all excellent!

I wish I lived closer! Might be worth a move to Germantown just to be able to swing by here 3 or 4 times a week!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Very friendly wait staff who knew about the menu. Everything was fresh and brought out promptly without feeling rushed. In the "germantown" area of Nashville, so you get a sense of newly developing (exploding) area of the city. Most of the time I would suggest a reservation.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Friendly bar staff. Very knowledgeable servers. Food was brought quickly by the food runners who knew exactly what we had ordered.interesting menu with lots of options!