“What a fun way to see Nashville!”

Music City Bites & Sites - Day Tour
Small-Group Spirits of Nashville Distillery Tour
Ranked #10 of 37 Food & Drink in Nashville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Y'all ready for fun? This 3-hour food and cultural tour engages all of your senses - including your sense of humor - as you walk and taste your way through the historic district of downtown Nashville. Enjoy this non-stuffy appetite adventure first when visiting and you'll feel like a local by the end. From the food and history to the architecture and entertainment, Music City Bites & Sites will show you one lip-smackin' good time.
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“What a fun way to see Nashville!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We really enjoyed our tour, as a local I wasn't sure I would learn anything but I was wrong. I learned a ton about Nashville and went to many great local restaurants I had not had a chance to experience yet. I love to do food tours in ever city I visit but I never thought about my own city, so glad I took the tour and I totally recommend this tour for locals and tourist alike.. oh and of course for the foodie!

1 Thank Travelgal622

Port Neches, Texas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Perfect food tour!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This tour deserves more than 5 stars! Ellen did a heck of a job! She brings you to some fantastic places, and she is extremely knowledgeable about the history and times of Nashville. She's got a great personality and shows a lot of interest in the group by asking questions about participants and sharing information about herself. We did this tour at the end of our stint in Nashville, but we wish we would have scheduled it earlier. It would have fixed the "I don't know where to eat!" problem we ran into! I HIGHLY recommend this tour for everyone! One would be crazy not to book it!

2 Thank Lindsey T
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A great introduction to Nashville”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is a great way to get to know the City. Ellen is informed and entertaining and takes you to the best places to eat (and drink) in town. Our only regret was that we didn't do this on day one!

Springfield,IL
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The way to go”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Really enjoyed the tour. very informative and delicious to boot! We visited places with unique offerings that we otherwise would not have experienced.

Visited June 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely a Nashville Trip Highlight”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone traveling to Nashville. Not only are you able to enjoy tasty food and beverages (the burgers and the dark chocolate covered salted caramels were my personal favorite), but Ellen provides a good overview of the history of Nashville and its country music roots. She provided our group with excellent recommendations of things to do and places to eat and drink for the rest of our trip. I would schedule this tour at the beginning of your trip just so you can take advantage of all the spots she recommends. We would definitely do this tour again.

Visited April 2013