“Good food, attentive service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Chuys

Chuys
Ranked #64 of 2,032 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: There is only one choice for Chuys in Nashville but there are 4 Chuys locations there.
Riverside, California
“Good food, attentive service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

We got the vegetarian plate, which consists of an enchilada, rice, and a chile relleno. The food was good, and the servers attentive. They made a mistake on our order, and were quick to make it right by reducing our bill by one order. The chile relleno was especially good and the guacamole was delicious. We'd go back.

• Visited August 2012

Albany
“Top notch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

Chuy's is a great restaurant with a great location. Our food was piping hot, and margarita's were top notch. Our waiter was bueno. The food is so good you will forget about the wait (for a table).

Visited July 2012
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
“Great food...especially the fresh chips & salsa!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

We came in right at lunch but were seated in the bar area within moments. Very shortly after we arrived, a basket of fresh, homemade chips and a bowl of fresh salsa arrived. I could have spent my whole day there eating this stuff! The chips were so thin and light and delicious and the salsa was amazing, not terribly spicy but just so FRESH! We ordered margaritas and our meals and just sat back and took in the colourful, silly, scenery. The waitress warned us not to fill up on the chips, and promised to send me home with some in a doggie bag with more salsa so I could enjoy them in my hotel later - which I did!! My lunch of the Baja tacos was wonderful. The flour tortillas were so fresh and soft and the fish was grilled perfectly (you have the option of breaded & fried or grilled). The rice that came with my meal was good, but I only had eyes for the chips and salsa, so I didn't have too much of the rice. My husband had the Chicka-Chicka Boom Boom, which was also very tasty. I wasn't sure how this place would be, I was worried that it was attached to a mall and would probably be some mass chain restaurant mediocrity. I was very pleasantly surprised and I will seek out a Chuy's again when I go back to the US. Maybe it's not very authentic Mexican, I wouldn't know, but I do know it was really delicious!

• Visited July 2012
Meridian, Idaho
“Superb everything”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Just finished dinner here and it was fantastic. I wish I had one close to my home and I would eat there all the time. Food was top shelf and super delicious. The staff here was energetic and friendly. It was a great experience.

Knoxville
“Great food & Great price!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

We loved everything we had here... salsa-great, fajitas-great, house special-great. Great price!! we ate for a total of $21!! Won't find better food for a better price! Highly recommend!

Visited July 2012