“Fantastic Hotel and Exceptional Service”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt
Ranked #20 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
“Fantastic Hotel and Exceptional Service”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I stayed here over NYE and my experience was outstanding! They have a great little pool and they are pet friendly which was difficult to find in Nashville. Additionally, this hotel is about a $7 cab ride from downtown, but they provide a free shuttle service to downtown which is really convenient. Whenever I needed anything the staff was not only friendly, but they were prompt! I needed a safety pin and they were out of sweing kits, so they immediately went over to a sister property to get what I needed. If I go back to Nashville, I am DEFINITELY staying here again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Merrily B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Hi Sammy S!
Thank you for such a great review of our hotel! I appreciate the kind words regarding our accomodations and service; I will certainly share them with the staff. I hope you enjoyed New Years Eve in Nashville and we hope to see you again soon! Take care!

Merrily Bell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
Maryville, United States
Reviewed January 1, 2014

A very clean and modern place to stay. They have a great complimentary breakfast and complimentary shuttle service. Our room was great, the staff were great and so was the location. My boys really enjoyed the large "hot pool". I will be back and will look for Home2 Suites anytime I need a hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Noland S,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel! I am glad your family enjoyed our ammenites and the location. We hope to be your hotel of choice on your next trip to Nashville. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

This is a great hotel but the dogs ruined my experience. The rooms are excellent and the breakfast is ok. Every time I was in the lobby or the elevator I was next to a dog. Additionally, I was up a three AM with the dog in the room next to me barking. I travel quite a bit and have never been to a Hilton property with dogs everywhere like this place. Overall I was disappointed and cut my stay short a day.

Pros: breakfast friendly staff and room size.

Cons: quantity of dogs, small gym, pool is a giant hot tub ( not a swimming pool).

Stayed December 2013
Merrily B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear Chris S,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience at the Home2 Nashville. I am sorry that our furry guests disturbed your stay. Home2 Suites is Hilton's ONLY pet friendly brand and during the holidays we did have more than our share of pups at the hotel. We do have cell phone numbers of all of our guests who bring pets in case of barking or other disturbances, so please do not hesitate to contact our staff if this happens in the future. I am pleased to know you found the hotel staff to be friendly and the rooms to be clean and spacious. We hope you give us another try on your next trip to Nashville and hopefully we wont have as many dogs in the hotel. Thank you again for your review and we wish you a very Happy 2014!!

Chicago, United States
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Excellent in every aspect. Especially customer service. Every person at the hotel, even just passing in the elevator, was extremely friendly and helpful. This is a very happy place indeed. Loved the free bottles of water, complimentary shuttle service, and included hot breakfast. Top notch!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Kelly P,
Thank you so much for the GREAT review of our hotel! You enjoyed everything about the hotel and found the staff to be friendly and welcoming....and that makes me happy! Our staff is definitely the friendliest in town and I am pleased to know that you found our hotel to be a "happy place". We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Music City! Have a Happy New Year!!

Norcross, Georgia
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I loved the fact that my pet family was excepted, The suite was perfect for us. The room was clean and accommodating and the staff was very helpful. I will encourage all my friends to stay at this hotel when in Nashville, Tn.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Stacey P,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor.com!!! I am so happy that you and fur-babies found the hotel to be comfortable and accomodating. I will be sure to share your words with the staff! Thank you again for choosing the Home2 and for the review. We wish you a healthy and happy 2014!!! Happy New Year!

charlottesville, United States
Reviewed December 20, 2013

You get a LOT of hotel for your money, here. For an average rate I expected a modest room, but was extremely (and pleasantly) surprised with the number of facilities provided. The staff were friendly and very helpful as well.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Jake S,
Thank you for your review on tripadvisor.com! I am pleased that you found our hotel to have everything you needed at a price you liked. I am also glad the staff was friendly and made you feel welcome....they are some of the best in town! Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Nashville. Have a Happy New Year!!!

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Just returned from trip to Nashville and can only say that this was one of the best properties I have ever stayed at. Front desk, van drivers and housekeeping staff were the nicest group of people I have ever encountered at a hotel. They could not be friendlier or more accommodating. Clean, spacious rooms, spa pool, nice breakfast and shuttle to all downtown attractions a major plus. Also, some very good restaurant choices within walking distance. Nashville is a great place to visit and when I do return will definitely stay here again.

Green Features: Hotel has postings of all ways they are environmentally friendly.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Lynne H,
Thank you for the glowing review of our hotel on tripadvisor.com! WOW! Reviews like yours are what make our job worth it. I am so happy to know that your found our hotel to be accomodating, clean, and that you found our staff to be the friendliest....They are definitely the friendliest in town! The staff is our pride and joy! Thank you again for the great review and we look forward to serving you again the next time you are in Music City! We wish you a wonderful 2014....Happy New Year!!