Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt
$183
$143
Homewood
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$142
$132
ClarionHotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$199
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$199
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $251/night.

$134
$127
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$201
$187
$195
$151
Gaylord Hotels
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
$293
$242
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $330/night.

1,528 results
All reviewslargest hot tubfree shuttlefront deskmusic rowwithin a mile radiusshuttle servicean extended staynashville vanderbiltparking garagebreakfast barbars and restaurantsfree breakfastpull out couchhotel shuttlefull kitchenbreakfast sandwichwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had landed in Memphis and found our hotel horrible there. So we jumped in our car and had booked this hotel last minute. We arrived and everything you could ask for in a hotel was here! I have travelled through out America the last 3 weeks, and I would rate this the BEST overall hotel experience there! Where do I start, the reception service was amazing and so very helpful! The room with a kitchenette facility fantastic ... A real size refrigerator! ( some hotels in USA don't provide one) the room was was beautiful, desk facility, quiet, clean! The bathroom facilities were fantastic! The indoor pool/ largest spa was incredible! The lovely part time gentlemen at the front desk was the kindest, helpful, and on the ball person I have ever met at a hotel! We told him what we wanted to do and see and he knew exactly what we wanted and said" I know just the place where I am sending you! Can u be ready at 6.30 and I will call the complimentary shuttle to take you there" three weeks all over USA in four states and that night was the best night of our trip thanks to him!!!!! We cannot thank him enough! The car parking was close and free! There was a launderette area for your washing! The complimentary breakfast was amazing! I could not find a fault about this hotel and believe me while traveling I found plenty! The hotel, the rooms, the service, the facilities, the complimentary breakfast, the car parking facilities, the location...everything was what you would expect a five* hotel to be... 10/10... A truly wonderful experience and loved our stay there!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Merrily B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear Loverso222,
WOW! Thank you for that GLOWING review on tripadvisor.com!!! I am so happy to know that this hotel was the best of your entire trip to the USA! I belive the young man you speak of is Edgard. He is our top-notch concierge desk agent...he always knows the best places to go based on your interest and what you are looking for. I will certainly share your opinion of his service with him and the rest of the staff. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your tour of the States and that you had a safe trip home. If by chance, your travels bring you back this way, we hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you again for the review! Take care!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed in this property for one night on a Friday in mid-July. The staff is very friendly and the hotel is very welcoming. It's really well designed. We didn't need the bells and whistles that come with a suite, but for those who do this property has everything you could need. The Free WiFi worked well. It was just my wife and I, but the suite with a curtain that can close would make it a good base if we were traveling with our son who could've just slept on the couch. The neighborhood is quiet and for those who need the tourist traps of Downtown it's not far. My suggestion would be to hop in your car and head to Germantown or East Nashville for fabulous dining and shopping, but that's another story! Great hotel.

Dear Lance W,
Thank you for your review on tripadvisor. I am glad that you and your wife had such a nice time while staying with us! Our suites do come equipped for a longer stay, but I am happy that you saw the value in what we offer in our suites. Also, thank you for pointing out our great location...you are right- we are not far from downtown or the hot spots of the little neighborhood boroughs around Nashville. We hope to see you again the next time you are Nashville! Take care!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stayed for a few nights and was amazed by the amenities, ambiance, customer service, location, great price, etc...All the good reviews I read about this hotel on TA are absolutely true including the excellent, FREE, shuttle service to the local area (we tipped, many did not).

It seemed that we did less walking using this hotel than if we had stayed at the very expensive hotels in the downtown area. Many of the "downtown" hotels are quite a few blocks away from the various honkytonks and attractions. I love to walk, but sightseeing and hanging out at the honkytonks involves alot of standing so having to walk around less in the Nashville heat was a plus! We never waited more than 10 minutes for a shuttle to or from downtown.

This will be the first hotel chain I check for next time we vacation!

Room Tip: Choose a high room away from elevators....very peaceful!

Dear BarbMLol_Fl,
Thank you so much for the great review on tripadvisor! I am pleased to know that travelers use that site to research and that you found everything to be true. The complimentary shuttle service is an excellent service we provide and I appreciate you recognizing that and tipping the drivers. Yes, please keep your eyes out for more Home2's as they are slowly but surely being built in almost every city. Thank you again for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Nashville. Take care!

Merrily Bell\

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We typically stay downtown when we visit Nashville - but we typically stay closer to Broadway. We were thrilled with our decision to stay at Home2 Suites. The decor and layout of the room were wonderful! A fully stocked kitchen was a surprise too! The staff was professional and very kind! Breakfast was included and provided several options - hot and cold items. The shuttle was the BONUS for this hotel. A shuttle was provided to take our group to Broadway - excellent driver - fabulous service! We will definitely return to Home2 Suites on our next Nashville visit.

1  Thank AngCrab

Dear AngCrab,
Thank you for the great review on tripadvisor! I am glad to know that you found the spacious suites to be such a plus for your most recent trip to Nashville and that you shared your experience with the public!! You are right- the shuttle is a definite plus with excellent drivers! Thank you again for the review and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town!!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

After Orbitz got reservation wrong, I called the hotel directly to correct. It was still wrong when we checked in. The staff was very nice and helpful but the room available had no tub, shower only. Parking is $20 per day and hardly any space for dog even though dog friendly. Dog also must be crated when you leave your room. We immediately checked out and the staff was very helpful. They understood room was too small for three people and that a tub is a must for us.

Room Tip: Get the largest room available. Make sure it has a tub if you don't like showers. We had a queen and sofa bed and room was incredibly small.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear BransonRegular,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on tripadvisor! On behalf of Orbitz, I do apologize about the reservation mixup. But I am happy that the staff took such great care of you. Thank you again for your review and should your travels bring you back to Nashville, call the hotel directly and we can see about getting you one of our larger suites that have more room. Have a great day!