1,650 results
All reviews free shuttle largest hot tub front desk music row within a mile radius shuttle service nashville vanderbilt an extended stay parking garage breakfast bar free breakfast bars and restaurants hotel shuttle full kitchen breakfast sandwich home away from home would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Never before have I had such a personalized check-in experience. Shavonne, one of the front desk agents, had me laughing and smiling when I left the front desk. The entire staff's willingness to assist with anything you could throw at them was amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to see how a hotel experience SHOULD be!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Merrily B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Dear Bo A,
WOW! Thank you for the glowing review on tripadvisor.com! I am so glad you had such a great experience with us! And I agree, Shavonne's smile and attitude is infectious, and we value her greatly. I am happy that you had the pleasure of experiencing her service. I will most definitely share this review with her and the rest of the staff. Thank you again for your review of our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Spent 3 nights at Home2 Suites last week. Great time. Rooms were nice. Staff was Great ! Very helpful and great attitudes. Only negative was if you are looking for a pool. Was indoor and small. But we were not there to swim so didnt matter to us. Shuttle drivers were all great. longest we had to wait was probally 10 minutes. Would definitely recommend and go back there next time we visit Nashville.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank twood58

Dear twood58,
Thank you for reviewing the Home2 Suites Vanderbilt on tripadvisor. I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your stay and that shuttle was such a convenience for you! I will share your words with our staff...they DO have great attitudes! Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Nashville.

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

We spent a week in Nashville and loved this hotel, its staff and location. The shuttle was perfect and got us to each of our destinations upon request, for free, saving us time, money and frustration. The breakfast was good, the beds were so comfortable, and the staff was very helpful. Because this hotel is intended for long term stays, you'll want to make sure you pack things like conditioner for your hair and face soap. Not all the regular amenities found in short stay hotels are provided...but you do have a full kitchen which comes in handy even when you least expect it! Definitely stay here and ask Edgar for recommendations, he's awesome.

Dear tapdanzer,
Thank you for the review on tripadvisor! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed your week with us at Home2 Vanderbilt.! I am happy the shuttle worked out well for you while you were here! For furture reference we do have some of the personal amenities for our guests by request. And thank you for the shout out to Edgard! He is definitely the best at concierge duties. I will certainly share your words with him. Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel and we hope to see you the next time you are in Nashville.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was my first time at a Home 2. Very clean, wonderful staff always willing to help and always with a smile. Close enough to Nashville Downtown, but nestled in a quieter area. I will definitely recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Dear debbieclark,
Thank you for your review and recommendation of the Home2 Suites - Vanderbilt. I am glad to know that you found our hotel comfortable and convenient. We hope you choose us again the next time you are in Nashville, for business OR pleasure. Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We stayed here over the long 4th of July vacation and loved the property. We were a bit apprehensive after reading earlier reviews about parking, noise etc. I requested a quiet room at check in and we were given a room on the top floor. We never heard any noise and had a great view of the fireworks. We really appreciated the shuttle service and used it often. We loved the location, as it was a bit more residential. We could walk to area restaurants and bars and spent one day in the area, to get away from the crowds downtown. The staff was always friendly and helpful. We would stay here again!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank donnal943

Dear PPQGA,
Thank you for the review on tripadvisor.com! I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday weekend while staying with us! Everything you said about the hotel is true and I am delighted that you and your travle partners enjoyed the neighborhood and everything we had to offer. I will certainly pass on your kind words to the staff. I agree, they do a GREAT job! Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Nashville!