Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt
$299
Hotels.com
$149
1,510 results
All reviewslargest hot tubfree shuttlefront deskmusic rowwithin a mile radiusshuttle servicean extended staygreat hotelnashville vanderbiltparking garagebreakfast barfree breakfastbars and restaurantspull out couchhotel shuttlefull kitchenhome away from home
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for 3 nights while visiting my older daughter who attends Vanderbilt. It is a really good option if you want a well priced alternative to the Loew's and Hutton hotels plus it has laundry facilities adjacent to the fitness center so that you can do that while you work out. Breakfast is included and was an exceptionally large range of choices and hot food and coffee. Well organized with an eating area. Rooms have kitchenettes and there is space to spread out so we did not feel we had to eat out all of the time. There is also a really nice pool and staff were very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Merrily B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear LondonKat77,
Thank you for your review of Home2 Nashville on tripadvisor! I am pleased to know that you and your daughter enjoyed your visit to Nashville and your stay with us! I hope that on your next vist to Nashville you choose to stay with us as we are so close to Vanderbilt! Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

It'sa decent place to stay if you're looking for a studio suite for a slightly discounted price. However, for most extended stay purposed (professional), I'd highly recommend against. It's situated nicely in a fun part of town with many fun bars nearby, and thusly, its populated by loud and drunk people at all hours of the night.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Merrily B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear Terran S,
Thank you for the review on tripadvisor. I am glad that you found the Home2 to be clean and comfortable. I do apologize for the disturbances you experienced while here. I would like to say that all guests are on their best behaviour while staying with us, but sometimes they just aren't. Please let the front desk know about any disturbance and we will be happy to take care of it for you. Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel on tripadvisor. I hope that on your next trip to Nashville you give us another chance.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I expected a newer hotel property to be really great, and I will say that the rooms were clean and the small kitchenette is a nice plus. However, parking and getting into the hotel is a royal pain in the a__! It took almost 10-min to get to my car.....the way you have to access the garage is crazy, walking a ways across & through the garage to an elevator from the lobby. Even with one roller bag an my briefcase it was a pain.....not to mention the night before I really got turned around (even with the signs they posted) as the HGI & Home2 share a garage. It also felt like this was a property being used by a lot of college-age kids either between apartments or something, a few 'groups' hanging around and it felt like a glorified dormitory.

I checked out and went to an HGI near the airport for my 2nd night (off Elm Hill Pike) and was happier with that property. Rooms not as 'new' and no kitchenette, but easier in/out access and overall more for business travellers.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear hodels,
Thank you for your review of our Home2 on tripadvisor. I am sorry that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. I agree that getting in/out of the parking garage can be a little tricky. We are working on correcting that so that it is easier for our guests to get in and out of the garage with their bags a little easier. I am sorry that you felt you were in a dormitory. Depending on what is going on in the city and the day of the week, our clientele can seem to be a bit younger, But Home2 caters to all age groups. On your next trip to Nashville, I hope you consider giving us another chance. Thank you again for the review!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Close to Music Row, Vanderbilt University, Centennial Park and much more than just the touristy area of Broadway. New to Nashville (as I've been told) is the B-Cycle rent a bike program. One of the B-Cycle stations is close to the hotel and it is a great way to bike around and see the city. SERVICE! Home2Suites had an excellent staff that made sure we were happy with everything at all times- front desk, shuttle, cleaning staff....everyone! I also thought it was great that the hotel is doing its part to reduce waste- recycling, cleaning procedures, etc.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Dear Eser Y,
Thank you for the review on tripadvisor! I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us in mid-town! Thank you for pointing out the B-cycle!! This is fairly new to our city and I am happy to read that guests/visitors are enjoying it. I am also happy to read that the Home2 staff took such good care of you and made you feel welcome. We have a reputation for great service and i am happy that you experienced it for yourself! Thank you again for taking the time write a review and to point out all the great things Home2 had to offer. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Nice decor, great shuttle service within 3 miles. Overall helpful service. All workers would greet you in a friendly manner.

Walls/doors are not that soundproof so Saturday night we heard a bunch of drunk kids super loud in the hallway multiple times but never did call front desk, who knows what they would have done. Other nights were better.

$20 each night for parking is kind of lame to say the least, especially since they don't have a guard or anything to pay, just a covered garage. $10 would be more reasonable. Oh well.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Cjhs20,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor! We appreciate the feedback. I am sorry that you were disturbed by some of our guests. I would like to say that all of our guests are on their best behaviour, but sometimes that just isn't the case. We want to make sure that everyone enjoys their stay so next time please do not hesitate to alert the front desk of a disturbance so that we can handle it for you. In regards to the parking, we have very, very limited parking in our neighborhood and unfortunately it does come at a premium to park in a covered and secure garage. We now offer a parking package that includes the parking in the room rate. On your next stay with us please book the parking package so that you can take advantage of the discount it gives for parking. Thank you again for taking the time to review the Home2 Nashville and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Nashville!