Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt
$179
$259
$208
1,495 results
All reviewslargest hot tubfree shuttlefront deskmusic rowwithin a mile radiusshuttle servicean extended staygreat hotelnashville vanderbiltparking garagebreakfast barfree breakfastbars and restaurantspull out couchhotel shuttlefull kitchenhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for a long weekend and had a great time. Free Shuttle service to downtown was great (short 5 minute ride), staff was very friendly and helpful. Also the location was great, easy walk to Vanderbilt area bars and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2013
Merrily B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear Brettsky99,
Thank you for the review on tripadvisor. I am happy that you and your party enjoyed your time in Nashville as well as the Home2 Suites!! Thank you again for the review and hope that on your next trip to Nashville you choose to stay with us. Have a great day!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We were floored at how nice this hotel was. What was even better was the price! It is surrounded by great places to eat and of course hear some great music. Our room had everything you'd expect and A LOT more. I highly recommend this hotel just be aware that it may be a bit rowdy on the weekend since this is a college/bar area..

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Adam J,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor.com!!! I am so glad that you found our hotel to meet your needs and then some! We hope that on your next trip to Nashville to stay with us again!! Thank you again and have a great day!!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I needed a hotel to day for a class in Nashville. the class was at the Sheraton downtown but no more rooms were available so I ended up here and I so glad I did. The hotel is bright and airy with free internet and a complimentary shuttle add to that free continental breakfast plus an in room kitchenette and you have one happy customer. If I ever need a hotel again I will certainly check out the home2 suites. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Merrily B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Shahidat A A,
Thank you for taking the time write a review on tripadvisor.com! I am pleased that the Sheraton was sold out so that you could find us!! I am glad that you found everything you needed at the Home2 Nashville! We hope you stay with us again on your next visit to Nashville! Thank you again for the review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I travel frequently for business and love staying at the Home2 Suites. The front desk staff is incredible. They remember you by name and are very accommodating. I would stay here anytime. The hotel is lovely, clean, and hospitable. It is centrally located and close to restaurants. Again- the front desk staff is FANTASTIC.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Felicia S,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor!! I am pleased that you receive such excellent service from the front desk staff! Home2 definitely has some of the friendliest staff in town! I am glad that you have found us, and we look forward to seeing you each time you come to Nashville! Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you soon! Have a great day!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

This hotel is very good. The rooms are quite large and they let pets stay for a fee. The only negative for me was the walk from the parking garage to the car. It's only an issue if you don't unload your luggage and, in my case, pets at the hotel's front door. If you try to carry all your things from the garage, it can seem a bit cumbersome.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Merrily B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear John F,
Thank you for the review on tripadvisor! I am glad that you and your furry friend enjoyed your stay here at Home2! We are currently working on a solution for the walk between the parking garage and the hotel to make it easier and less cumbersome for our guests. Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Nashville! Have a great day!